Dorothy the no show queen

That is the smartest thing you have ever said!
95% of the providers on eccie have better TCB than you. Originally Posted by rduke4923

Great so stop worrying about me then.... But you cant because your to weak of a person to forget about dorthy...
The gift that keeps on giving
For a girl who usually has so much to say you sure are quiet about this thread and just reposted your pictures. These guys must be hitting a nerve or something?
Great so stop worrying about me then.... But you cant because your to weak of a person to forget about dorthy... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Just preaching the truth sister, happy thanksgiving
It's nice to see Dorthy has her showcase back up.
Even nicer to see she has revised her screening process.
Seems a little less rigid and a lot less insulting.
Just a little too specific as to what is and what
is not considered an appointment... Well to each
his own. I'm still not interested, but wish her the
best of luck. ****** illness is a MFer, ******* is
most difficult to recognize and accept.
Good luck with that one DM.

It is not permitted to discuss or speculate about a member's medical condition.

-Spice

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
best of luck. ****** illness is a MFer, ******** is
Good luck with that one DM. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Dm is **********?

Staff edit, Spice - Medical speculation removed
Since the OP is a fucking moron...I'm going to give the rest of you my take on this...

Dorthy Monroe is one of the worst providers on this board. She dumb as a bag of hammers. She makes ludicrous decisions and then tries to pass them off as logical. She has absolutely no sense of responsibility for her actions. She defends her obvious lack of professionalism with her fucked up logic and somehow believes she's right. I would never pay to see her. I would never see her for free. I wouldn't see her if she paid me.

Now, the important question is, "how did I arrive at my conclusions?"

Simple, I read the board. However, even if I didn't read the board, a simple search, either by using the search button at the top of the page, or by clicking on her handle and clicking on the find more posts link, would quickly give credence to all of these conclusions.

The OP thought that by posting this NC/NS on Dorthy, he would be making his thoughts public on the board, and letting other hobbyists read about her shortcomings, so they could avoid making the same mistake he did. The ironic part is that if he would have followed the advice he's trying to impart to others, that they should read the alerts on her, he would have avoided Dorthy, and never would have had to post this NC/NS.

Dorthy is a horrible provider, in every way that matters to me. Every hobbyist who goes to see her, is offended by her actions, and then posts a new alert here, is just as ignorant as she is.

Regardless of the top secret point the OP thinks he's making, here's the point the OP is actually making...he's saying that Dorthy is an idiot, and that anyone who posts an alert on her is just as big an idiot...

Have fun kids...

Well said by Wakeup in her other NCNS review thread.
  • BDD
  • 11-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Not every provider is the same try hitting yourself harder next time.... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
DM,

I call a doctor. He or she says I am in the Medical Center. See you Tuesday at 4:00 PM. Give me a call from the Medical Center area about 3:30 next Tuesday and I will give you directions to my office. THAT'S AN APPOINTMENT.

I call a pussy slinger. She says I am in the Medical Center. See you Tuesday at 4:00 PM. Give me a call from the Medical Center area about 3:30 next Tuesday and I will give you directions to my incall. THAT'S AN APPOINTMENT AND THE WAY PUSSY SLINGERS RUN THEIR BUSINESS.

I get that hooker logic can be a bit fuzzy, but this one is pretty black and white. No real gray here. You make appointments then NSNC. It is what it is DM.

BDD
I call a pussy slinger. She says I am in the Medical Center. See you Tuesday at 4:00 PM. Give me a call from the Medical Center area about 3:30 next Tuesday and I will give you directions to my incall. THAT'S AN APPOINTMENT AND THE WAY PUSSY SLINGERS RUN THEIR BUSINESS. Originally Posted by BDD
According to DM's logic, that is why i have never posted any reviews.

I've never had a REAL WORLD (RW) "appointment."

It's ONLY AN APPOINTMENT if she gives you the physical address and suite/room number when you make your initial contact with her!!!!

Is that why she's been caught in stings before?
Now leave me the hell alone yall keeep talking about me we get the point now just let me fucking be shit..
best of luck. ****** illness is a MFer, ******* is
Good luck with that one DM.

It is not permitted to discuss or speculate about a member's medical condition.

-Spice

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
MY POINT NEW MEMBERS TALKING ALL THE SHIT SMH
Now leave me the hell alone yall keeep talking about me we get the point now just let me fucking be shit.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Most of us get the point, I don't really think you do.
Walk away, or apologize, I'd bet good money the threads fade away after that.
According to DM's logic, that is why i have never posted any reviews.

I've never had a REAL WORLD (RW) "appointment."

It's ONLY AN APPOINTMENT if she gives you the physical address and suite/room number when you make your initial contact with her!!!!

Is that why she's been caught in stings before? Originally Posted by LexusLover

IVE NEVER BEEN CAUGHT IN A STING HUNNY YOU WISH YOU COULD PUT HANDCUFFS ON ME HAHA

Everyone have a blessed holiday...
  • BDD
  • 11-27-2014, 09:59 PM

Everyone have a blessed holiday... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You too Miss DM. Hope to make a real appointment with you someday, put handcuffs on you and hold the glass while you drink good champagne...
Since the OP is a fucking moron...I'm going to give the rest of you my take on this...

Dorthy Monroe is one of the worst providers on this board. She dumb as a bag of hammers. She makes ludicrous decisions and then tries to pass them off as logical. She has absolutely no sense of responsibility for her actions. She defends her obvious lack of professionalism with her fucked up logic and somehow believes she's right. I would never pay to see her. I would never see her for free. I wouldn't see her if she paid me.

Now, the important question is, "how did I arrive at my conclusions?"

Simple, I read the board. However, even if I didn't read the board, a simple search, either by using the search button at the top of the page, or by clicking on her handle and clicking on the find more posts link, would quickly give credence to all of these conclusions.

The OP thought that by posting this NC/NS on Dorthy, he would be making his thoughts public on the board, and letting other hobbyists read about her shortcomings, so they could avoid making the same mistake he did. The ironic part is that if he would have followed the advice he's trying to impart to others, that they should read the alerts on her, he would have avoided Dorthy, and never would have had to post this NC/NS.

Dorthy is a horrible provider, in every way that matters to me. Every hobbyist who goes to see her, is offended by her actions, and then posts a new alert here, is just as ignorant as she is.

Regardless of the top secret point the OP thinks he's making, here's the point the OP is actually making...he's saying that Dorthy is an idiot, and that anyone who posts an alert on her is just as big an idiot...

Have fun kids...

Well said by Wakeup in her other NCNS review thread. Originally Posted by saddletramp
Soooooooo you thought it was so profound you had to post it in
Another thread.......

Sure that sounds about right.