Which providers have the nicest ass?!?

Oh Berkleigh, I just want to beat it for you! that ass is hot. Originally Posted by crazytender
Gonna have to co-sign the adoration for Berk's fart locker. Many years ago I was enjoying her kennel club when I couldn't resist spanking her ass with authority; her ass actually smacked me back right across the face in retaliation.

We had been seeing each other for a few years when I just couldn't resist diving in her sweet starfish. Upon my request she replied "a hundred an inch hun"

At the mandatory pre penetration measurement ceremony the judge replied "no threat detected". As a result I am probably the only one here with a lifetime pass . The fee I pay ($150.00) is considered a "nuisance fee"

I can't wait to see her again to let her know I've fucked her in the ass 37 times over the years without her knowledge.
Gonna have to co-sign the adoration for Berk's fart locker. Many years ago I was enjoying her kennel club when I couldn't resist spanking her ass with authority; her ass actually smacked me back right across the face in retaliation.

We had been seeing each other for a few years when I just couldn't resist diving in her sweet starfish. Upon my request she replied "a hundred an inch hun"

At the mandatory pre penetration measurement ceremony the judge replied "no threat detected". As a result I am probably the only one here with a lifetime pass . The fee I pay ($150.00) is considered a "nuisance fee"

I can't wait to see her again to let her know I've fucked her in the ass 37 times over the years without her knowledge. Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
Silly man!!!

Attachment 614665 Originally Posted by berkleigh
GREATNESS!!! I just kissed my screen
Hows my backside? Im new in the dallas area I go by Amanda Haze.
GREATNESS!!! I just kissed my screen Originally Posted by curious247
Kisses back!!!
Hows my backside? Im new in the dallas area I go by Amanda Haze. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
Damn!!!

Oh, you would SOOOO get it.
Showin out this morning
  • BLM69
  • 03-27-2017, 09:14 AM
Hows my backside? Im new in the dallas area I go by Amanda Haze. Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
Looks good to me 👍
Take note of my avatar .... need I say more ?
Nice ass Torre
All this ass reminds me that I need to go work out, so that I have better stamina with the next big booty chick I bang.

Oh, man! The next chick I bang is SOOOOO getting it!
OMG Berkleigh, you have the prettiest derriere I've ever seen!
Take note of my avatar .... need I say more ? Originally Posted by Torre Tames
What's for dinner? That ass looks absolutely edible Torre.