IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!

Show me where it has been established. Show me another girl that accused me of this please.
fuck a bunch of points....someone needs to look out for these hookers, some of these girls are kinda immature.....and this sleezy fuck would try to put his tiny dick in them without a rubber....its been established its his MO......sometimes people need to do whats right......fuck a bunch of points Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I agree... He is a shithead...
Show me where it has been established. Show me another girl that accused me of this please. Originally Posted by the cute papi
hey fuckstick.....don't have time to go back to your bare back thread today....but I will this weekend....I have a family and a life besides here, but ill link the other ladies that accused you of bare backing them.......you need help.....some of us want to make you get it...........you are a danger to our ladies here.......and you are delusional to think you are immune to STDS......
Notice not a single insult from me gets this guy so heated lmfao
Alright I'll be waiting for some evidence finally
I agree... He is a shithead... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I think most people agree...I just want as many hookers as possible to know what a sleezy creep this POS is.....so they can wrap themselves in plastic before meeting PAPI.......fuckin creep........
You know what'll be more effective than just insulting me? Some evidence lol
You have all this time to talk shit, but no time to copy and paste a link
You have all this time to talk shit, but no time to copy and paste a link Originally Posted by the cute papi
ill post one when I get done enjoying some turkey and family time.....creep.....but hey you keep on flailing your innocence......you make me sick.....hopefully some providers read this thread..........
You have all this time to talk shit, but no time to copy and paste a link Originally Posted by the cute papi
I kinda agree with the cute papi.
I kinda agree with the cute papi. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Heh....

Then there are the stories in the WW, and BS reviews...
fuck a bunch of points....someone needs to look out for these hookers, some of these girls are kinda immature.....and this sleezy fuck would try to put his tiny dick in them without a rubber....its been established its his MO......sometimes people need to do whats right......fuck a bunch of points Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Why is (the other) TG holding back? As Barry Goldwater said, "moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue".
Why when Papi appears does this thread like the other devolve into a he said/he said match? I don't hear any whores making any damning statements...

Is it only this Tony Gambino character that keeps calling out Papi? Or am I missing something here...

Get off your fucking high horse, Tony Bimb-ino, the whores don't need you to keep on a tirade. If the infraction did occur, the ladies will be well informed without any need of your squeaking.

I see Chicagoboy knows your game. I'm pretty sure you're not fooling anybody but yourself.

I'm surprised no one has ganged up on you and trolled you off the board. It seems if anybody needs that, it would be you.

Fuck this thread. I read the first few posts and got tired of reading the shitload afterwards. And then this shit appears just like clockwork.

I'll let you 'tards get back to this waste of space and time.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, Fucking Happy Turkey Day Hooktards and all.
  • cr76
  • 11-26-2015, 05:48 AM
Pass the popcorn
Ran out. The drama never ends. How do you think this will end if ever?