Newbies and The Ladies that Love Them

I'm relatively a newbie visiting Dallas for week. Anyone from Irving?
Can this thread be stickied to the top of the page?
Hey Ms. Laura,

Glad that you will see newbs or those that are trying to get...reinstated. Saw you a few years back. Moved out of the area with limited time and resources to continue to play, so I'm working on new references. I'm now west of the airport and just saw Texas Sunshine. She would see an old hobbyist working trying to not be a newbie.

Thanks for the list

Hope to see you soon.
Bumpity bump bump
Bumping this valuable resource thread. After 10 years of writing reviews in the S.C. section I’ve been considering testing the water on the provider side. This thread will be a valuable resource when I pull the trigger.

(The only downside is there are too many ladies to choose from. I’m like a kid in a candy store.). ��
bumping this awesome thread
Bumping for the obvious reasons.
I’m available daily by appointment only due to work schedule, school and extremely low volume. Haven’t seen clients in 6 months. I am newbie friendly so feel free to contact me ✨
I am totally down to see newbies. To me they are the best clients.
I have always seen newbies. Love you Guys
  • BLM69
  • 05-25-2019, 02:05 AM
I am totally down to see newbies. To me they are the best clients. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
What does that say for long time regulars? They're the worst?
I am totally down to see newbies. To me they are the best clients. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Apologies Morgan, I didn’t realize you were back. Welcome! 😘
All righty I’m bumping it.
Newbie question, I have visited many of the dallas amps and reviewed some of them. Am I still considered a newbie -- what I am looking for is what all of you ladies consider to be a newbie.
Me