Tucker Carlson or the CDC: Who Do You Trust More for Advice About Masks?

Looks like you’ve given it this a lot of thought.

If you get vaccinated you can turn your thoughts elsewhere.

And you’ll help achieve Trump’s “herd mentality.” Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Vaccines turn people into Liberal Zombies. No Thank You.
Vaccines turn people into Liberal Zombies. No Thank You. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Really?

Didn't you get the Polio vaccine as a child? Diphtheria, Tetanus and Whooping cough? Measles, Mumps and Rubella? Chickenpox?

Methinks thou doth protest too much! Bwahahahahaha!!
Did the people coming from Central America, Africa, Afghanistan, China, etc get theirs? Where are their records?

Asking for a nation.
Deflection.

So why don’t you move to one of the snarkastically aforementioned third world countries where it doesn’t matter if you’re vaccinated.

Feel free to contract all the diseases. You’ll enjoy all of them.

Do you really want to disrespect Your Beloved Trump, who singlehandly brought the vaccine to America?

AHAHAHAHAHAHGHGHAHAHAH!
Vaccines turn people into Liberal Zombies. No Thank You. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Gotta call bullshit on that.

Prove it. Shit, prove anything.
Really?

Didn't you get the Polio vaccine as a child? Diphtheria, Tetanus and Whooping cough? Measles, Mumps and Rubella? Chickenpox?

Methinks thou doth protest too much! Bwahahahahaha!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Poor example! All those vaccines have decades of usage and study.

the chinese wuhan virus vaccine was rushed and the recipients are basically guinea pigs
If Winn can understand scientific articles, he should digest this regarding the development of the polio vaccine using inactivated and attenuated polio viruses.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782271/

Pretty scary shit, but cutting edge of science at the time.

We now have much better knowledge of viruses at the molecular level, gene sequencing, PCR,etc. that didn't exist in those days. You are incorrect, the covid vaccine was not "rushed". The approval process was "rushed/expedited" at ex-president Trump's directive, so I give HIM credit there. The science underlying the covid vaccine is solid and lays a foundation for future applications.

I presume that if ex-president Trump and his advisors had disagreed, they would not have endorsed Warp Speed.
Is this thread for real? Do I trust a loud mouth on FOX News hunting for ratings over trained professionals? That's like asking me if I have a heart attack later today if I'd want to see Tucker Carlson instead of a Cardiologist. Some of these geniuses in this forum actually voted for Tucker Carlson. LMFAO

That dummy majored in history at some college I've never even fucking heard of so yeah, I'll stick with the MDs for healthcare advice over him.
Some MD's are dumb, though. They're like a human Google search. But I guess someone has to pay for their porsche.
Gotta call bullshit on that.

Prove it. Shit, prove anything. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well let's take you instance. You took the vaccine and you're a dipshit.
Really?

Methinks thou doth protest too much! Bwahahahahaha!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I am talking about the here and now not sixty years ago. Try to keep up.
Tucker is trustable. fauxy and the cdc are not
I am talking about the here and now not sixty years ago. Try to keep up. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Keep up with what?

The vaccines I mentioned are still used today, aren't they?

This is what you posted "Vaccines turn people into Liberal Zombies. No Thank You."

Can you justify that statement, or are you full of crap?
Tucker is trustable. fauxy and the cdc are not Originally Posted by winn dixie

Tucker is about as trustworthy as Bernie Madoff. Bernie Madoff's ponzi scheme was successful because people wanted to believe what he was selling. Tucker Carlson is the same thing. Too many people wanting to believe the tripe he's peddling.