Quality over quantity.

The highlight: Neither she nor the jerk who was texting her have any compunction against casually tossing out the N word.

An overview: The content of the individuals texts was completely inappropriate & unacceptable on many levels. Instead of blocking the number and moving on, she played into his game and argued with him. Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo
^^^^
Pretty much....

Was the going back and forth about her being NBA? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Nope...

WE, if just using the N word makes a person a racist, do you also consider every rapper in the history of rap a racist? I have several black friends that say the dreaded N word in every other sentence... Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I'm pretty sure your black friends and rappers are dropping the N word with a "...gga" and not with with "...ger". With black folks, there is a difference, trust me
Oh god. Now this is a racist thing. He used the word. I quoted him. No I'm not racist. Everyone relax. It's time for this thread to die. It was aimed at the hate mail I was receiving because I posted high rates on my welcome wagon. Fact is, those guys were just mad because they wanted to see me for super low prices. That's the gist. Sorry guys
They must have been from Lancaster...
The guy that texted me called and said he I was a filthy whore that he was turning in and I needed to go back to backpage. He was huffing and puffing saying he was 59 years old that I needed to rot in hell and when his suspension was up he'll make sure no one sees me.
The guy that texted me called and said he I was a filthy whore that he was turning in and I needed to go back to backpage. He was huffing and puffing saying he was 59 years old that I needed to rot in hell and when his suspension was up he'll make sure no one sees me. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
Why haven't you blocked this guy yet? Surely, your phone has to have some type of feature for blocking numbers? I am assuming this guy is black sunshine since he's the only one in this thread that has recently been banned?
On the app it won't let me block and he actually called from a different number.
Oh god. Now this is a racist thing. He used the word. I quoted him. No I'm not racist. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
Does that mean you do see black guys?

For future reference and the sake of clarity, when quoting someone it is kind of traditional to use, ya know, quotation marks. I do not recall seeing those in your text. But I do seem to recall your comment being in the "never have, never will" vein when it comes to hookin' up with my "dazzling urbanite" brethern.
The guy that texted me called and said he I was a filthy whore that he was turning in and I needed to go back to backpage. He was huffing and puffing saying he was 59 years old that I needed to rot in hell and when his suspension was up he'll make sure no one sees me. Originally Posted by Innocentblondie
That just shows you what a child he is with the name calling and all. There is not one hobbyist on here with the pull over all the other guys here that would make them not see you, he is fucking with you. Only you have the power to effect who contacts you for a session by your actions and attitude on the board, then later on by the intel of reviews and back channel info on you after you have been here for a while.