i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

Fuck that modtard line (I have been accused of not being a team player more than once). I am a retard first and last.........wait........yeah, I am a retard before all else.

WOLVERINE
At the risk of stepping over that "thin mod line", I'm going to assume what my esteemed colleagues were referring to is when someone quotes the post and then continues the conversation along the same lines, ex. Underage sex discussion.

The outing example given by DH has happened in many many cases on this board and the only ones banned for it are the ones actually doing the outing not those quoting the outer and expressing disbelief, asking questions, or quoting it for posterity in case the Op edits it.

To do otherwise would defy common sense.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Thanck you for being sensible, purple hippo.

I am a retard first and last.........wait........yeah, I am a retard before all else. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Isn't it wonderful dh found his place in the world?
I HEART dh and his pigtail fetish.
Come on in, retards........the water is fine.
I saw a modtard give a whore points for saying "Cuban Tuesday"...........he was an idiot too. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Heh
I feel bad for the fucking camera and the poor soul behind it. Hooker, pimp, or selfie stick. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
#selfiesticklivesmatter
Come on in, retards........the water is fine. Originally Posted by dearhunter
* puts toe into water *

nope water is to cold I will watch from my umbrella
#selfiesticklivesmatter Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

If it is in a post under your name, then you posted it. It would not be showing to the reader if you did not post it there.

What is the difference if the original poster wrote it or you did? The violation is still sitting in a post under your name , usually in plain view. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Hey mod, did you apply your new directive in this thread? Post #5?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1788461

Just askin'...
Heh