Trump leading in polls

I didn't know where the fort was, still don't and don't care. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't know what it is and don't really care. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Stop lying to yourself....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq0H1p2zejg

Why do I need to know where a fort is in a state that I don't live in, because I came within 50 miles of it? If you think that's handing my ass to me, have at it sweetheart. You don't seem to grasp that I don't care. You brought up some random fort. Who gives a shit. Is this what you have to do to hand people their asses nowadays?
Stop lying to yourself....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq0H1p2zejg

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Oh shut up, you malingering cocktard.
what the fuck is this about a?

Another pathetic attempt at relevance by IBJunior.

I suggest you aim your peashooter at SLOBBRIN. He likes other people handing his "sweet ass" to him.
what the fuck is this about a?

Another pathetic attempt at relevance by IBJunior.

I suggest you aim your peashooter at SLOBBRIN. He likes other people handing his "sweet ass" to him. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
reaching at straws, like it always does.
Oh shut up, you malingering cocktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Listen faggotmouth, I do all the trash talking when you get to boot camp. And don't forget to bring Odumbo. Camp Pendleton, not Fort Ord.

Oh, so YOU served, Junior?
You're the faggot cock-sucker that specializes in short-arms inspection, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and the pre-Odumbo Army used H2O for showers, unlike your jizz-covered bukkake fests faggots like you take delight in, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And you had your faggot-ass handed to you again with a geography lesson, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Did you quarry your queer quarry today, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

+1 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
+ 1 !!!!!!!