Names from the past

Savannah was fantastic. I still love Rebecca and always will. I wish I could remember the little blonde in N Dallas we called the energizer bunny "with nips that would poke your eye out".
  • b2pop
  • 07-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Katana (Studio 1) One of the most awesome Asian providers ever!!!

Holly A Blonde streewalker off of Harry Hines who had one of the nicest set of breasts I've ever sucked on

LanaStorm

Jade I think she was at the other studio that competed with Studio 1

Samantha Nice OTC stripper who worked at Caligula

If I have to pick one from the past it would be Katana and I would love to do her right now!!!
I wish I could remember the little blonde in N Dallas we called the energizer bunny "with nips that would poke your eye out". Originally Posted by Martint
Ashley Ash.
Touchgiver
Kitten is mentioned a number times in this thread and I have to agree - smoky, sultry. . .

And guess who showed up yesterday.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=802674&highlight=
Diana of Dallas
Tabitha Toy
Christle Fox of Houston
Bailey Oliver

I'm sure that there are more that I'm not thinking about now.
Vivian from PC. Last I heard she moved to Florida but she was fun while she was here.
For me the list is:

The Zen Dragon, pure class, sexy as hell, great body tall and soft skin and she liked to party

Cricket a blonde full figured woman, very pretty, and a real freak plus she would go to a strip club and you could party like crazy

Holly and her doubles partner, cant remember her name but they were great together

Scarlet, a red head with great boobs and she was great especially when she pulled out the chocholate sauce Originally Posted by midgetwrestler
Holly's doubles partner was Faith, I think. Faith was awesome. As was Charli.

KamaDFW was really interesting. Smart girl, and adventurous.

KamaDFW was really interesting. Smart girl, and adventurous. Originally Posted by the viceroy
"Really interesting" to say the least. Maybe my ATF...at least, I can't think of another that would outrank her.

Haven't heard from her in quite awhile. Hope she is doing ok, wherever she is.
A trio of ladies from Houston...Stacy Davis, Kurrin Beverly and Tracy Pitts....wonderful memories!
This thread should turn into a photographic tribute...
This thread should turn into a photographic tribute... Originally Posted by kingforaday

...except a lot of the girls wouldn't like that. For privacy reasons.
Rachel Reid
Sloan Mischief
  • Mesne
  • 08-12-2013, 03:09 PM
Ashley Ash, my first ATF
Julia Cash
"C" - the "new" blonde
Rachel/Micah Lee
Touchgiver
Anneliese [sigh]
Heather (Houston beauty queen)
SexyCrys
Olivia Zoe [double sigh]
KamaDFW
Mense, you have several that are also on my list. In addition to Kamadfw, Sexycrys was the absolute best in accommodating my short notice needs on a regular basis, and not watching the clock when she had nothing else to do. She earned frequent visits (she lived at her incall) and a stocked liquor cabinet, the latter of which we did our best to empty out a time or two!

Ah, what great memories....