Meet the GOP Congressman whoo opposes Trump the most

Don't you have anything better to do? Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, I have a lot of better things to do. That's why I asked YOU how many eccie handles do you have besides WTF and bobbeemagee?

Or should I ask your bff NaMo?
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 08:54 AM
After she exposed you as a liar and a two-bit hooker board troll!

Oh... and a "nasty outing bitch"!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
So you are saying that someone would fuck me if they thought I was a nasty outing bitch?

Don't you think that a tad over the top?

Maybe she realized she was mistaken.

We were getting along great before she left.

maybe you should too reexamine your preconceived notions from time to time.

Like the one where you do not think it gay to give bambino a prostrate massage so he can get off!

She was just mad because she posted that she no longer required personal data for a date , yet her showcase did not reflect that. In fact is said just the opposite.

Speaking of trolls, you sure been digging through my posts!

Don't you have anything better to do? like posting obvious economic tidbits like you just found the fountain of youth? Originally Posted by WTF
Just like you dig through other guys reviews you limp dicked, outing homo.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 11:29 AM
Just like you dig through other guys reviews you limp dicked, outing homo. Originally Posted by bambino
You outed yourself as gay with that review..... don't be mad at me that you outed yourself ya Goober!

You outed yourself as gay with that review..... don't be mad at me that you outed yourself ya Goober!

Originally Posted by WTF
I didn’t put myself, go read some of Yssup reviews, or a lot of other guys reviews. You might see the same thing. You outed yourself as a cockstalking homo. You’ll never see a hooker in Pgh. You wanted to read them because you’re interested in me. So you hit my review button. Why did you start on the last page and the last review. You’ve been reading all my reviews because you’re a troll. Pure and simple. You out people, you have multiple handles, you lie, you’re stupid, and an immature nuisance. A limp dicked homo cockstalker.
So you are saying that someone would fuck me if they thought I was a nasty outing bitch?

If you fucked her, where's the review? And which part of "nasty outing bitch" are you denying anyway? Are you trying to tell us you're not nasty?

We were getting along great before she left.

Another snitchy lie. She didn't leave. She just posted an ad on Dec. 26.
Originally Posted by WTF
"I'm still here, you nasty outing bitch!"

"I'm still here, you nasty outing bitch!"

Originally Posted by lustylad
She must have turned down Snitchys request to peg him. That’s why he outed her. BTW LL, that’s the type of pic I want to see. Not Yssups fatgay.net fag shit.
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 04:31 PM
I didn’t put myself, go read some of Yssup reviews, or a lot of other guys reviews. Why would I ?... they haven't been talking shit about me having no reviews. You’ll never see a hooker in Pgh. I'll never see one that wants to stick anything up my ass! You wanted to read them because you’re interested in me. So you hit my review button. I already told you, you were bragging about your reviews and my lack of them, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I regret having done so. Why did you start on the last page and the last review. That was the most recent review Einstein. You’ve been reading all my reviews because you’re a troll. Nope, just read that one. That was enough for me. . Originally Posted by bambino
Anything else you want to know about me?
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 04:33 PM
She must have turned down Snitchys request to peg him. That’s why he outed her. BTW LL, that’s the type of pic I want to see. Not Yssups fatgay.net fag shit. Originally Posted by bambino
Not everyone wants something stuck up their ass like you, you're projecting.

Anything else you want to know about me? Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah, how many eccie handles do you have besides WTF and bobbeemagee? (Third time asked.)
Not everyone wants something stuck up their ass like you, you're projecting.

Originally Posted by WTF
^^ BOGUSMAGEE ^^
  • WTF
  • 01-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Yeah, how many eccie handles do you have besides WTF and bobbeemagee? (Third time asked.) Originally Posted by lustylad
I've already told you I love that song almost as much as I love WTF! Especially this line...

I've already told you I love that song almost as much as I love WTF! Especially this line...

Originally Posted by WTF
We didn’t start the fire! How do you like that Billy Joel song you punk fraud.

BOGUSMAGEEE
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2018, 06:48 AM
We didn’t start the fire! How do you like that Billy Joel song you punk fraud.

BOGUSMAGEEE Originally Posted by bambino
I never have cared for Joel's music. It is like Gay Pop. Right down your ally.