Somali Cop Executes Innocent Australian Woman in Minneapolis

Illiterate fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's that ya say MR. DOTY 4 TIMES AND GLORYHOLE GURU OF TEXAS ? Swallow the rest of those cum shots so we can understand you !!!!
What's that ya say MR. DOTY 4 TIMES AND GLORYHOLE GURU OF TEXAS ? Swallow the rest of those cum shots so we can understand you !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Come on Rey. This is the Political Forum, not the Gay Republicans Forum. Quit posting in the different topics.

Ask the mods to open up Gay Republicans Forum. Ill post in there for you so you can have someone to bash

I know your upset over rumors that Ysupp is punking out your boyfriend Gary 5912. Ive heard the rumors to. I heard that was CB, Lusty, Lex and that crowd.

Maybe you should try to talk with Gary and get this worked out. You two are good together

Ysupps not part of that Rey. Lighten up
So you still couldn't state why the tragic shooting death of this Australian woman is any different from other numerous fatal shootings by the cops in execution style? Originally Posted by andymarksman
She's the one who called the police for help.

There is a Consultant out there who has been written about that encourages police to open fire at the slightest sign of resistance or lack of cooperation Originally Posted by BigLouie
There's a consultant out there....yeah, a ton of them.

Other than acknowledging that the picture was funny, what did you say that had any actual value?

Did Lusty send this to you and you copy pasted?

As of this writing Trump and his "Phony" base are getting their asses handed to them. Kind of reminds me of the Clinton email thing. She kept lying and people knew it. Same applies to Trump. Only this is sleeping with the enemy.

What does being on a whore board have to do with it? I know Im sorry I forgot , you right wing pussies are better than hookers as well.

Get back on your perch Gnadfly Originally Posted by themystic
Everything was a reasoned counterpoint to your arguments.

You're off your perch and on ignore.
Did Lusty send this to you and you copy pasted? Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah, I've been secretly colluding with gnad. Just like Trump is colluding with Pooty-Poot.

Have you ever been treated for paranoid schizophrenia?
It is a major privilege. Holding them to the "highest standard" possible is ridiculous. Agreed that some police officers shouldn't have been hired nor on the streets. But that is true for every job. I wonder how many recruits were hired because they had to "make their numbers."

But anybody can be a lethal criminal and you don't have to wear a uniform. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So you don't feel those who swear oaths to uphold the law, are worse crooks, when THEY break the law, than joe schmoe average who breaks the law??
Come on Rey. This is the Political Forum, not the Gay Republicans Forum. Quit posting in the different topics.

Ask the mods to open up Gay Republicans Forum. Ill post in there for you so you can have someone to bash

I know your upset over rumors that Ysupp is punking out your boyfriend Gary 5912. Ive heard the rumors to. I heard that was CB, Lusty, Lex and that crowd.

Maybe you should try to talk with Gary and get this worked out. You two are good together

Ysupps not part of that Rey. Lighten up Originally Posted by themystic
Well, mistake, as a relative new cummer to the Political Forum, YOU can be excused for NOT KNOWING assups history here and all of the reach-around crew members he's recruited to operate his " chain " of gloryhole locations here in Texas and KansASS. And it's YOU libs that pushed so hard on each other's stool and pushed for " equality " for anyone claiming a sexual difference from HETERO sexuality. But, nice try at transference. You libs are good at that. Everyone of them here has resorted to that before on here. Try being original, at least mistake. And keep waving that rainbow flag ! Mebbe assup will send YOU a bottle of his " home brewed " dingleberry wine for WKing for him. It's said that shrilLIARy had some on the night of the election. No one knows for sure if that's the bottle she threw at the big screen TV the Saudi's " gifted " to her and BROKE on election night. What's with YOU and YOUR liberal ilk's temper tantrums when YOU don't get what you THINK you " deserve " ?

Ysupps not part of that Rey. Lighten up Originally Posted by themystic
Here you go gurl...

She's the one who called the police for help.

There's a consultant out there....yeah, a ton of them.

Everything was a reasoned counterpoint to your arguments.

You're off your perch and on ignore. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Your a coward
Yeah, I've been secretly colluding with gnad. Just like Trump is colluding with Pooty-Poot.

Have you ever been treated for paranoid schizophrenia? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not yet. If I continue to try to have a rational conversation with you inbred deplorable s Ill probably need to be
Here you go gurl...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Where do I get one? China or Russia?
Not yet. If I continue to try to have a rational conversation with you inbred deplorable s Ill probably need to be Originally Posted by themystic
Your punctuation is as bad as TYT?

She's the one who called the police for help. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yes she was, but tragically the officers didn't figure it out soon enough.

http://byronnews.com.au/news/justine...as-amb/3202519
So you don't feel those who swear oaths to uphold the law, are worse crooks, when THEY break the law, than joe schmoe average who breaks the law?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Maybe. This is on a case by case basis.

The problem is "highest standard." Like "sustainability" it is a hazy term. The other problem is whether breaking the "highest standard" was preplanned. The female police officer who shot that black guy may be a fine police officer who just shouldn't be out on the streets or had a strange incident. I don't think that guy who shot the kid in Cleveland consciously wanted to kill a 12 yo kid. He saw an person older for his age wielding a real .45 who didn't obey his commands. Soon it will become an "impossible standard."

But dirty cops deserve an ass whoopin' if that answers your question.
Yes she was, but tragically the officers didn't figure it out soon enough.

http://byronnews.com.au/news/justine...as-amb/3202519 Originally Posted by andymarksman
So you agree there was a valid difference other than the color of her skin?
So you agree there was a valid difference other than the color of her skin? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Typical cowardly response from the Trump minions.

Passive aggressive race baiter