A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

Oh Mya, try not to let your emotions get the best of you girl...it's just a SHMB
The men on this site get to post anonymously so no one knows who they are and no one has a picture of them on this website.. If they want to talk as much shit as they possibly can about a provider they have nothing to lose... If they want to get their feelings hurt let them if they feel like they can let their anonymous entity feelings get hurt....
What does shmb mean?

Funny how two black people are fighting against , one says YES let me be discriminated against.... The other is saying NO discrimination is wrong...

Tsk tsk
SHMB: Silly Hooker Message Board

Back on topic, as pfmtony said, MOCHA...best post on this thread
Originally Posted by Reese Foster
But keepin it real....

Tell me when did I ask you to come up to Dallas to fuck me from wherever the fuck you live....

I do not care who you fuck retard. I wouldn't have you as a client if you begged me too. Idiot.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Oh and this summer I was in recovery for 6 weeks after my surgery so.... I wasn't worried about taking appointments. I know that your bird brain couldn't put two and two together so I'll chalk that up to your brain that's two times too small for your body. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Oh Mya, you seem to be letting your emotions get the best of you, so I am going to stop now. I apologize for insulting you in a round about way. That was very wrong for me to do that and my Mama definitely raised me better than to talk to a lady like that.

Now, you are right. You didn't ask me to come and fuck you personally, but you have said on this board on more than one ocasion, that black men should see more black women instead of white women that have the NBA policy, just because we are black. I took it to that level to prove a point to you on why maybe some of us don't see that many black women on here.

The men on this site get to post anonymously so no one knows who they are and no one has a picture of them on this website.. If they want to talk as much shit as they possibly can about a provider they have nothing to lose... If they want to get their feelings hurt let them if they feel like they can let their anonymous entity feelings get hurt.... Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
You are right about that. I have nothing to lose posting on this board because this is not my life and I don't depend on it to survive. I didn't want to talk shit to you and I took it a little to far, but you shouldn't go around calling people racist against their own race when you don't know shit about me. So, I think it best that we just agree to disagree on this topic. I can see that you are getting a little emotional over this and that is not my intentions. I don't get off on putting women down and will once again like to apologize for my comments. Now, to show you there are no hard feelings, I will be in the DFW area on Saturday around 3 P.M and would like to take you to out to an early dinner and drinks, to the place of your liking, my dime. Just PM me if you are interested and if not, I fully understand that to.

To get back on topic, there are plenty of women from all races that will gladly see us black men. I hope the OP got a lot of PMs from such ladies to help in his search of what he is looking forI'm out.

Before I forget, REESE, hurry your sexy ass back to Dallas so I can see how close I can get to those kidneys
Well I appreciate and accept the apology, I also apologize for my crude comments I made towards you.

I would take you up on your offer, but I am being sent for to an Island in the Bahamas, by my #1 client who lives there. Can't wait to see the beauty it holds.

It will be my first time out of the country! It's even more perfect because he is covering all expenses, not including my fee. It will be perfect to help remind me of how great of a girl I know I am, which is why I always end up blessed at the end of the day.

Clear, concise, and smart. Best answer yet, imo. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Lol some things just don't need long ass answers man haha .
"The simplest answer is often correct." ~ Occam's Razor
And thank you as well DED.
Lol some things just don't need long ass answers man haha .
"The simplest answer is often correct." ~ Occam's Razor
And thank you as well DED. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
From a provider's point of view, this was an easy question. Men of all races have money, and we are in the business to make a profit.

Now for the hobbyists, I can't answer, but that same question seems to have evoked some idiotic and somewhat derogatory comments (see the above).
Hmmmm yes and they've been hard to read ..... this is always a touchy subject (can often bring out nasty feelings & words).
Hmmmm yes and they've been hard to read ..... this is always a touchy subject (can often bring out nasty feelings & words). Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Yeah and the black men who have commented on this thread so far have literally taken it up the ass, lol.
i think this thread has gone swimmingly well. we have all learned so much. much more than the last thread on this subject. i think i will set back, have a drink and smoke a fatty and reflect on this topic. maybe watch the last episode of breaking bad.
i think this thread has gone swimmingly well. we have all learned so much. much more than the last thread on this subject. i think i will set back, have a drink and smoke a fatty and reflect on this topic. maybe watch the last episode of breaking bad. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I've been doing that since page 1!
Literally???

I don't know about any other black man on this thread, but I'm EXIT ONLY...sorry, "Captin"

And you're welcome, MOCHA
Literally???

I don't know about any other black man on this thread, but I'm EXIT ONLY...sorry, "Captin"

And you're welcome, MOCHA Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Oh trust me, we're both into freaky shit. Do you want to be bent over like the girl in your avatar? You're insinuating that you do . Black men aren't the one ones who bend sweetheart.