Middle aged men have 'hotness delusion syndrome'

You have a great attitude. I can't speak for everyone as I tend to be a bit sapiosexual (new Nina Sastri word), meaning I'm very cerebral in what turns me on. Treat me like a lady, make me laugh, give me something to think about, and I'm your snuggle bunny! Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
That is SOOOOO me!!!!!
Col. you might be Butt-Ugly, but I can tell you're a righteous dude. I would follow you into battle any day. Originally Posted by acp5762
Don't know about the righteous, but I do manage to hold my own in the battle of the sexes!

You have a great attitude. I can't speak for everyone as I tend to be a bit sapiosexual (new Nina Sastri word), meaning I'm very cerebral in what turns me on. Treat me like a lady, make me laugh, give me something to think about, and I'm your snuggle bunny! Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
And what do you wish to discuss, the philosophies, the underlying theme of classical music, ie: Beethovan, Brahms, Ravel? Maybe the Der Ring nes Nibelungen? Or perhaps a study of Escher and his drawings? Can't admit to being well versed in each field, but I do know what I enjoy.

And sometimes, an intimate dinner and discussion of wine can feed the intellect.

And sometimes, a good snuggle can be more intimate than any activity.

The Colonel
Thank you TJ!!! (Btw, you have to hear Nina actually say those things in person and it will make you moist/hard!!)
Thank you TJ!!! (Btw, you have to hear Nina actually say those things in person and it will make you moist/hard!!) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Her voice is the most sexiest I have heard. Wow. It takes over the whole room. Well she takes over the whole room.
Can't admit to being well versed in each field, but I do know what I enjoy.

And sometimes, an intimate dinner and discussion of wine can feed the intellect.

And sometimes, a good snuggle can be more intimate than any activity.

The Colonel Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Darling, in times like these, if you've got a hamster running around on a wheel up there, that's good enough! And things don't always have to get that deep to appreciate where a man stands on things.

An intimate dinner and discussion over wine is a great place to start. It usually leads to snuggling...
Thank you TJ!!! (Btw, you have to hear Nina actually say those things in person and it will make you moist/hard!!) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Hell if it's anything like just reading them, I'd hate to hear her say them. I would probably have to bring extra panties! I'm a sucker for accents.
Her and Valerie have those accents that make me melt.
So what does this mean for me what do I have to look forward to 20 yrs from now.
What kind of men will and won't be availablie delusional or not