USS GABRIELLE GIFFORDS ??????? WTF !!!!!!!

Post a link, tranny fuckee.

Better yet, let me do it for you. Here is Post No. 118, when I gave you your new name:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=118

In responding to your moronic post, I started off with "Pay attention, Cock Whisperer".

I think we can all agree that you were being addressed, eh? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Your self-references were noted at #133, you dumb-fuck Yankee dick-head.

He just KNOWS. No need to back up anything he says with evidence. He just declares it to be so.

He declares that the desert tortoise is not endangered. I ask him for ANY kind of evidence about whether or not the desert tortoise population is going up, going down, or holding steady.

But he can't find anything on Wikipedia and he is too stupid and lazy to look elsewhere, so he just repeats the claim.

Behold! The Cock Whisperer speaketh!
Originally Posted by ExNYer

Your self-references were noted at #133, you dumb-fuck Yankee dick-head. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Where is the self-reference in your post 133, asshole? "See above, Cock Whisperer" referred to the argument above, or can't you read?

BTW, I know you can't count, but 133 comes AFTER 118.

You had already been named, Cock Whisperer.

MILLIONS of buffalo? In the Nevada desert?
Do tell hillbilly.

And if that were true, why are they THREATENED then?

They have been here for 200 million years... they don't get along with tourists, hikers, collectors, strip malls, new homes and solar plants. Cows ain't the problem... nyRINOer
But realizing your error, you then you made it your own at #133, you dick-licking Yankee mick. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow, that is getting lamer and lamer, Cock Whisperer.

Why won't you take up the challenge I made? No money?

Where is the self-reference in your post 133, asshole? "See above, Cock Whisperer" referred to the argument above, or can't you read?

BTW, I know you can't count, but 133 comes AFTER 118.

You had already been named, Cock Whisperer.
But realizing your error, you then you made it your own at #133, you dick-licking Yankee mick.

Wow, that is getting lamer and lamer, Cock Whisperer.

Why won't you take up the challenge I made? No money?
The only thing lamer than your intellect is your dick, you Yankee moron.

BTW, you dick licking Yankee mick, Nevada isn't all desert:

MILLIONS of buffalo? In the Nevada desert?
Do tell hillbilly.

And if that were true, why are they THREATENED then?

If you dumb fuckers don't realize the American Bison roamed all over their territory, and did not stay in one ares. they may not have come through The desert tortoise area but once a year.
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2014, 07:11 PM
If you dumb fuckers don't realize the American Bison roamed all over their territory, and did not stay in one ares. they may not have come through The desert tortoise area but once a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU don't understand! If IB says ONE bison was in Nevada for ONE day that is equivalent to 1,000,000 bison every day of the year. Bison are responsible for global cooling, stalling the tar sand pipeline, anti-gun laws, and worst of all the bison all voted for Obama multiple times each in the 2012 election--in exchange for the Dems promising to outlaw cows and return the grazing lands back to the bison.

THAT is what's really behind the BLM prosecution of Bundy. Bison are all communists! They can't be trusted.

Don't believe me, you don't have to take my word for it, just ask IBBlithering, he'll set you straight! The scary part is, he probably DOES believe it.
YOU don't understand! If IB says ONE bison was in Nevada for ONE day that is equivalent to 1,000,000 bison every day of the year. Bison are responsible for global cooling, stalling the tar sand pipeline, anti-gun laws, and worst of all the bison all voted for Obama multiple times each in the 2012 election--in exchange for the Dems promising to outlaw cows and return the grazing lands back to the bison.

THAT is what's really behind the BLM prosecution of Bundy. Bison are all communists! They can't be trusted.

Don't believe me, you don't have to take my word for it, just ask IBBlithering, he'll set you straight! The scary part is, he probably DOES believe it.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Old-Tyrant your mouth did not get that way from eating bananas...
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Old-Tyrant your mouth did not get that way from eating bananas... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Another stupid attempt at witticism from the resident film director.

Did your daddy IB send you round to fight his battles and take the ass-whipping for him, or did you volunteer?
Well it looks like Buttman is still playing his only card ... Lying.

fucking delusional ... JL's soiled BREECHCLOUT.

fucking delusional ... JL's soiled BREECHCLOUT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You got off early tonight, HUH?... Taco Bell closes at midnight.
Unlike you, we real Texans don't eat that shit.
If you dumb fuckers don't realize the American Bison roamed all over their territory, and did not stay in one ares. they may not have come through The desert tortoise area but once a year. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's not an absolute, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You need only look to the Yellowstone herd to see that the American Bison can remain stationary for long periods of time.

You're the ignoramus that's too stupid to understand, Old-Twerp. It's you and that other dumb-fuck New York Yankee jackass that are ignorantly defending the actions of the BLM, Old-Twerp: including the BLM's willingness to destroy the native habitat of the desert tortoise when the money and politics are right.

Another stupid attempt at witticism from the resident film director.

Did your daddy IB send you round to fight his battles and take the ass-whipping for him, or did you volunteer?
Actually, Old-Twerp, you're the author of the most stupid witticisms here.

fucking delusional ... JL's soiled BREECHCLOUT. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But you're the lying asshole without substantive evidence to refute any of the previously cited data and sources, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055258465]That's not an absolute, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You need only look to the Yellowstone herd to see that the American Bison can remain stationary for long periods of time.

The Bison of today are not purebred of yesteryear. they had a breeding program when they were about extinct crossing with cattle calling them cattalow. There are few instantiates where the DNA is pure. The cattle are not trampling the tortoise they are starving them to death, you cannot pasture cattle on the same area 12 months of the year. Plus the Yellowstone is a limited area compared to the range before the white man In Bred Hankering.