How the hell do

Was I being harsh Reese??? No reply from Paulet,,, yet..........
I wonder,, since Alex has taken over the show if we will hear from her now?????
  • R.M.
  • 03-24-2010, 06:31 AM
Nope you are way too nice to be harsh. You just call it as you see it. If anyone knows about Reiki it is you. I do have a question though. How much longer will this night mare be stretched out?
Paulet omg thats a good one gotta love ya girl. I was just thinking that if anyone would be successful at having a Reki Center it would be you...
"Reiki
Reiki don't lose my number
You can't hide anywhere
That I can't find you"
Big Jake, since we both shit outdoors...corn cob or big sweetgum leaves as your toliet paper???LOL
Big Jake, since we both shit outdoors...corn cob or big sweetgum leaves as your toliet paper???LOL Originally Posted by hartboyz20
How do you thinck those long hairs get that brown streak down their back....................I'm just saying.
I think Big Jake still uses a possum in the winter and banana leaves in the summer.
Big Jake, since we both shit outdoors...corn cob or big sweetgum leaves as your toliet paper???LOL Originally Posted by hartboyz20
How do you thinck those long hairs get that brown streak down their back....................I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I think Big Jake still uses a possum in the winter and banana leaves in the summer. Originally Posted by Wayward

Back on topic, damn it! Paul needs a freakin' manager. Let's do our part to help!

[/url]
Another classic from TG.
I think that pic is Pauls' next screen saver.
Another classic from TG. Originally Posted by Htowner
Originally Posted by Wayward
I think that pic is Pauls' next screen saver. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Thancks, but classic and funny doesn't necessarily yield results. Paul still needs a freakin' manager, and fast.

There is much screening to do. Hundreds of emails remain unanswered.

We have retained a Public Relations consultant who suggested a different marketing strategy. Let's hope it works.

TG
You have way too much time on your hands.
Seriously Funny.
On a different, yet still important subject,
HTowner, who the hell is that in your avatar? I want that!
oh shit that is funny, Floating Couch Photography by sofia!

as Mr. C said THIS HAS TO BE KILLING THAT Crazy Biatch.