Kathy Griffin

• Trey
  • 06-01-2017, 06:18 AM
Well they can and may warn, point, or ban me for it. If they do they need to do the same for the postings in each instance of the trump head and Obama head.
  • R.M.
  • 06-01-2017, 06:22 AM
She doesn't seem to hate him so much in the photo.
griffin-trump-full.jpg
Originally Posted by R.M.
The opportunity for money makes some women smile.

And when they don't get their expectation they "frown"!
Fuck you Ekim008 Originally Posted by DSK
Oink oink piggy.
another headless chicken post ... keep it up headless chicken ..

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Dingle berry picker.
you are bumscum aka mike the headless chicken who runs around in circles yelling "Bumscum .. bumscum .. i am bumscum the headless chicken!"

mike .. when will you admit what a headless asshole you are? try that Marco Rubio repeat yourself thing again .. it makes you look more stupid than Rubio himself .. and that is stupid!!

run mike .. RUN! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well shit Waco here all this time I thought he was retarded lenny the dickless camel
Well shit Waco here all this time I thought Here was your error retarded lenny. Originally Posted by gary5912

Did you say something retarded lenny?
Republicans spent 8 years comparing the Obamas to monkeys and calling for Barack's assassination. Time for payback Originally Posted by BigLouie
I see the "big lie" is alive and well. Goebbels would be very pleased.
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 08:43 AM
NOT FUNNY ONE BIT! imagine if this was done to The 0zombie King...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Great picture Iffy.

It is wtf our soldiers fight and die for...well that and Trump being able to use eminent domain to take private land from a private citizen for his personal gain

Republicans spent 8 years comparing the Obamas to monkeys and calling for Barack's assassination. Time for payback Originally Posted by BigLouie
Do you have any links and/or articles (with or without pics)?

BL ... you keep showing your ass!
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by R.M.
That was before he was a fascist Pig you can find pictures of people with Jeffrey Dahmer before they realize that he was eating people Charles Manson Adolf Hitler
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 10:00 AM
The opportunity for money makes some women smile.

And when they don't get their expectation they "frown"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh wow, thats not sexist at all....
That was before he was a fascist Pig you can find pictures of people with Jeffrey Dahmer before they realize that he was eating people Charles Manson Adolf Hitler Originally Posted by WTF
How 'bout pictures of Slick Willy with people while he was running for the various offices he held and before THEY realized he was a SERIAL sexual predator ? ! Or, same thing, with Carlos Danger ? !!!
  • WTF
  • 06-01-2017, 10:09 AM
How 'bout pictures of Slick Willy with people while he was running for the various offices he held and before THEY realized he was a SERIAL sexual predator ? ! Or, same thing, with Carlos Danger ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The subject you bird shitting moron is Kathy Griffin's picture of Trumps cut off head.

RM then posted a picture of KG smiling with Trump. I added context to the picture....are you adding more context?

You repeat things, you are not capable of processing information and replying in a linear fashion.

Your ignorant ass just made my point....innocent people have taken pictures with psychopath before they knew they were psychopath
The subject you bird shitting moron is Kathy Griffin's picture of Trumps cut off head.

RM then posted a picture of KG smiling with Trump. I added context to the picture....are you adding more context?

You repeat things, you are not capable of processing information and replying in a linear fashion.

Your ignorant ass just made my point....innocent people have taken pictures with psychopath before they knew they were psychopath Originally Posted by WTF
If they cut gay rey's head open there would be only dicks and dingle berries to be found. He has the attention span of a parrot.