The one you've always wanted

uncle buck 50.... you know you could have Cathy and I.. so yummy and fun!

I'd love to meet Amber Rain... Originally Posted by AutumnSpring

We will very soon. I can't wait to just see how you kiss girl. Pucker up. Mama's coming for ya. HEHEHE
Elysa, as a fellow newbie, I will mention you as much as possible!!! You are definetly on my bucket list!! Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Aww, Thank you!

Elysa Scott!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Thanks!

Agree, tall busty brunette.............. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Happy to know!
I had the honor of spending time with Elysa . . .

She is one I have always wanted . . . . Again
Reese is a wonderful lady..for a long time I was intimidated by her..why I don't know, she's the sweetest person I've seen...now, I am kind of intimidated by KellyTNT..Reese has told me there is no reason to be..So my choice would be Kelly Originally Posted by jaytee3
I have to +1 on Kelly TNT. I have always wanted to lay next to a beauty nearly as tall as I am. She looks so gorgeous even not seeing her face
I wish I could sometime meet Alyssa Nichole, Reese Foster or Berkleigh.

They are all so sexy and make me have dirty dreams....

Hopefully some time soon.....

Hopefully some time soon..... Originally Posted by hardracer

Thank you.
without a question, SafireSweet, http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1092 with RyansFun, http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2857 running a close second......there is no way I could afford either one of them!
Have never been able to find out in time when she is close to my area. Very much want to experience that highly rated BBBJ and booty.
Need to get back up to Dallas and see Italiana Princess! Love those boobs and her oral is incredible!

Now that Cindy of FTW is back got to see her again!

Safire Sweet!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMM
Reese Foster and Fawn. What a duo. Originally Posted by blaeese
This duo is definitely on the bucket list.
Oh and a P S Lindsey Lacey intrigues the hell out of me as well! Got to meet that lady!
She only comes to DFW once in a blue moon, but I'd love to meet Megan Love from Nashville.
  • fawn
  • 04-01-2012, 06:36 PM
This duo is definitely on the bucket list. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Hopefully some time soon..... Originally Posted by hardracer
Thank You as well

This duo is definitely on the bucket list. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
You Should!!! They are so much fun!
I would really like to meet Chloe Grand, Versace, Lisa Love, and Isabella Rose.

To everyone that listed Wynterstark, Berkleigh (there were a lot of you), Shelby Lynn, and Madison May...keep trying! Each of them were incredible.