LAME DUCK PRESIDENT (OBAMA) THROWS HISSY FIT.........

No, Whiny, I want to keep putting guns in the hands of criminals.

I asked our newest fucking idiot what he thought was a solution.

Not you, you lying sack of shit.
If he dose it will be right after your annoying ass is gone .Independent stupid you right wingers call anyone who won't buy your horseshit politics a liberal .Right there it shows you are unfit for prime time.and why you lose elections. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey big mouth, who controls the House? That is 242 election victories, Mr Dumb Ass.
If you say so (funny fucker isn't he?)
A liberal success story of background checks! Muslim terrorist in Boston kill cop to acquire gun. Damn that background check sure did work. Liberal Morons!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/2...-needed-a-gun/ Originally Posted by dante0322

Stupid, terrorists don't do background checks you said so yourself. Have you been standing to close to the microwave ??
Of course you wouldn't know I'va Beggin - your a STUPID DUMB ASS LIBERAL!

I also noticed that you are from Kansas and being a liberal means your family goes straight up and down. No forks in either direction. It explains a lot. Originally Posted by dante0322

Debbie Debbie you were late again you will have to do detention.
Thank you fore replying Yssup. I love your replies because you continually prove on this post that you are a LIBERAL IDIOT.

1. The cop was ARMED. He was shot for the purpose of taking his gun!
2. It couldn't have been prevented because they caught him by surprise.

Apparently you didn't read the article which is not a surprise as you are a STUPID LIBERAL MORON!!!! If you weren't a liberal moron you would know that criminals do not go through background checks! The article was to prove that point in particular.

And dude, I know you like fingers and tongues up your ass but stay off my Dick. I told you once and I'll tell you again - I'm not into guys.

Please keep responding. I love kicking your ass!

Asshole and idiot.

What do you think would have prevented it, squeeze dick?

Maybe we should arm the cops! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can tell "I'va Beggin" has mental deformities from his straight line family tree as he doesn't know what he is doing or who is he talking to. Being a LIBTARD screws him up even more.

Debbie Debbie you were late again you will have to do detention. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No shit they don't do background checks. My comment was sarcastic to prove that the liberal bullshit regarding background checks.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot your a libtard and words are beyond your comprehension. Go look at a picture book!

Stupid, terrorists don't do background checks you said so yourself. Have you been standing to close to the microwave ?? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Than answer is to monitor and track liberals. Do not allow any liberal to own a gun, knife, or any item that can be considered a weapon. Liberals are the problem in this world. Has been from Stalin, HItler, Musolini, etc...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-vi...rticle/2528072
Than answer is to monitor and track liberals. Do not allow any liberal to own a gun, knife, or any item that can be considered a weapon. Liberals are the problem in this world. Has been from Stalin, HItler, Musolini, etc...

http://washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-vi...rticle/2528072 Originally Posted by dante0322
I hardly think that fascism and Soviet communism can be considered liberal. I also find that liberals and conservatives insulting one another doesn't help advance any discussions, so why doesn't everyone here just act like the adults that you are?
are you stuttering, Dante? Why else would you need to post four consecutive times?

At least you referenced a grocery store tabloid!
Damn, you are as stupid as you are dumb!

are you stuttering, Dante? Why else would you need to post four consecutive times?

At least you referenced a grocery store tabloid! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
dante is shooting for the title of dipdhit of the year.
I don't think a rookie has ever won that honor. But this stupid, illiterate piece of shit is taking DIPSHIT to a whole new level!
Damn another LIBTARD loser. You get your ass kicked with facts and all you can do is just start name calling! What a loser.

dante is shooting for the title of dipdhit of the year. Originally Posted by scrambam