Fake foooking pictures!

Sorry I meant sautéed frog legs
Well that's a great attitude, to believe someone will like your catfishing stealing arse!!

It's not an observation,but fact!! Thats why I don't believe anything you say.. I'm entitled to that

I don't care to meet you either,and we don't run in the same circle.. I'm more of the classy types and Don't stray to the hood.

Did you steal that girl's pic off her site? Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
lol no I googled petite girls....you know more about her site then I ever did.
If you go look at my others sites it’s me everywhere. To my Twitter, Snap, p411, oh2, erotic monkey. Honestly didn’t know people care about an avatar since most women & men don’t use their photos on this site since the shut down but I never said anything was wrong with what he posted. I was addressing the fact that he saying my friend is not her but hasn’t even met her & you commented on her thread so I would think you would have her back also. You just decided to pick an argument for no reason. You can call me ghetto all you want but I grew up in the Suburbs in California, moved to pearland and have only been on this side for 2 yrs so keep on judging pretty girl and so more research. I wouldn’t take the time to look at your reviews or try and dig up dirt. Don’t care to slander your name, I want the best for you and others and hope you have a awesome, wealthy 2020
I hope you two become friends 🤗😘
Your both too sexy to be fighting or arguing..and those cause wrinkles later and botox
Is a bitch!!
😀
😘
If you two ever do doubles please let us,know☺
Which is most recent☺?!
Shinepro...
From 13 years ago to a few months ago😊 Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Lol he will not reply because he never seen you. Might say they are not you since we are cat fishing men these days. Hard to catfish when you have red & blonde hair lol
I hope you two become friends ����
Your both too sexy to be fighting or arguing..and those cause wrinkles later and botox
Is a bitch!!
��
��
If you two ever do doubles please let us,know☺ Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I tried to be nice but some people just can’t let the anger go. I think I’m better with other women of color then becoming friends with my own people. Good thing I’m all mixed up with different shit.
I hope you two become friends 🤗😘
Is a bitch!!
😀
😘
If you two ever do doubles please let us,know☺ Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Melanin doesn't crack...

You're hot as well
I tried to be nice but some people just can’t let the anger go. I think I’m better with other women of other then becoming friends with my own people. Good thing I’m all mixed up with different shit. Originally Posted by MILF_77584
I'm sorry you feel that way, no self hate here
Alabama won y’all. 35-16. Was a super good game.

Gumbo and bbq time!
Correction you drew the first Blood!!

I don't tolerate anyone disrespecting me on here Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
LOLz...
The multiple award winning LPMOW is concerned with the honor system???

Maybe it's a new year resolution.....
The multiple award winning LPMOW is concerned with the honor system???

Originally Posted by boardman

Dont get me started...

Lpmft
Gross what I meant to say is
Your young beautiful & have Class.
And hope you are able to get to a comfortable state of mind with negative remarks while becoming Successful in developing endearing New relations with REAL PLAYAS.

Your truly a GEM.
And do not ever sell yourself short or feel you have to be "Nice" to individuals that are only wanting to harm you mentally.
Thank you for sticking up for me. It was sweet but I'm okay in all honesty I think A LOT of the Male handles are actually females portraying to be males.

Comfortable state with self delivers the best results in relations & encounters with others.

I started with Food Stamps..
That was not really funny.

13 years ago.

Not anymore 😊

And Shinepro..
You are a fake.
Not I.
So bite me Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I didn't even mention you as the other fake photo miscreant but the good in foooking you basically self reported. We ar making progress. Perhaps you'll put a real photo up and stop answering the door in a white robe covering up your body to give a guy a chance to foooking flee. Tooodlez....#mods in my front and back pocket. Connected. Rich gang. Mod Ties....
You didn't, Shine..

You also dropped a name, and it wasn't her.. Also in the sand box you brought it up..