We may not be hearing from one of our friends after yesterday.

No, but he'll call us all a bunch of playground names. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the queen of hypocrites, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM! There's a reason you won those polls, and it was your notorious use of a "playground name" that earned you that self-same title.
See?

This jolly asshole can't help himself. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the most incontinent SOB there ever was, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
See?

This jolly asshole can't help himself.

You know, for someone celebrated for his unnatural compulsion to dally with his own feces, your talk of incontinence isn't much more than a drop in the bedpan, Buttman!
See?

This jolly asshole can't help himself.

You know, for someone celebrated for his unnatural compulsion to dally with his own feces, your talk of incontinence isn't much more than a drop in the bedpan, Buttman! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
See, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you're still demonstrating that you're the most incontinent SOB there ever was.
Naw, Buttman. You OWN incontinence on this board, Buttman. It's all yours, Buttman!

Or is it Fudge-PAC Man?

No, but he'll call us all a bunch of playground names. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes. If only all of us could live up to your shining example of civility and tolerance, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.

You are an example for us all.