Who would you rather have sex with....

Votes for yourself don't count mamm,..... Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm not Jade, you fool! Lol But I have had sex with her many times! she's fucking awesome! haha Stay away from her and stop talking to her, she's too good for you. How do yall have time to sit on the computer and talk about her 24/7 don't yall have jobs? lol Hey Jade if you're on there mind 24/7, they must be obsessed with you! It's ok, that's normal I am too! lol
Never claimed to be new. I used to be a provider a few years back and decided to check in to eccie and see what you gentlemen have been spewing in my absence. Same shit different year though, you're still propping up your business venture with lame call outs to various women in the hopes they will increase your ad revenue. This board looks REALLY dead and covered in ads...do you think girls have suddenly stopped selling their services or that they have moved on to places less glaringly abusive?

Welcome to Eccie. One day on the board and its like "you've" been here all along! Powerful statement for a newbie!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'm not Jade, you fool! Lol But I have had sex with her many times! she's fucking awesome! haha Stay away from her and stop talking to her, she's too good for you. How do yall have time to sit on the computer and talk about her 24/7 don't yall have jobs? lol Hey Jade if you're on there mind 24/7, they must be obsessed with you! It's ok, that's normal I am too! lol Originally Posted by galaxon00

We don't Jade..... We pop in here and there in between other things..... Me.. Mostly while working...
do you think girls have suddenly stopped selling their services or that they have moved on to places less glaringly abusive? Originally Posted by HobbyTranslationService
Nope.... The young hot ones and some of the middle aged hot ones that are HWP are here posting their ads and going to the bank..... The old and fat ones are here posting from time to time in CoEd

At the end of the day there is not safer place to find clientèle then ECCIE now is there? Unless of course they have money to spend but how many hookers invest in anything other than the monkey on their back?
Or...you just look like a fucking idiot! Eh...how deep do you dig the grave? I just stop around 4ft...(you know that's the depth of the cadaver dog sent...but, not so deep you need to take a smoke and water break)...ijs! Originally Posted by Usual suspects

Look... It's one of Claire's bitches...... or Claire using the handle..... Either way it probably means Claire is back here somewhere.....

Come Out.. Come Out..... Where ever you are!
What makes Eccie so safe exactly? The "screening" here is a known joke and the only reason to do it is simply to avoid the gossip and the mega bottom feeders that would prey on any provider that doesn't do it. If anything it lulls people into a false sense of security. Not all providers have a drug habit btw.

Nope.... The young hot ones and some of the middle aged hot ones that are HWP are here posting their ads and going to the bank..... The old and fat ones are here posting from time to time in CoEd

At the end of the day there is not safer place to find clientèle then ECCIE now is there? Unless of course they have money to spend but how many hookers invest in anything other than the monkey on their back? Originally Posted by Whispers
When , Rockerrick don't post here in Coed Originally Posted by Still Looking

When exactly would that be?????????????
When exactly would that be????????????? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Last week Tuesday between noon and 3 from what I could tell...

Welcome to Austin Pistolero...... I take it someone has been banging away on the RTM?
Do you consider this sex???

I'm not Jade, you fool! Lol But I have had sex with her many times! she's fucking awesome! haha Stay away from her and stop talking to her, she's too good for you. How do yall have time to sit on the computer and talk about her 24/7 don't yall have jobs? lol Hey Jade if you're on there mind 24/7, they must be obsessed with you! It's ok, that's normal I am too! lol Originally Posted by galaxon00
That would be "Stoneflower" AKA Jade Rose, whose whining (hitting the RTM tab) appears to be one of her best attributes. Riding "bitch" and her Bellysmiles which she appears to overly excel at.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/685...-woman-on-bike

Last week Tuesday between noon and 3 from what I could tell...

Welcome to Austin Pistolero...... I take it someone has been banging away on the RTM? Originally Posted by Whispers
  • ztonk
  • 10-25-2015, 06:58 PM
Either get back to talking about the poll or this one is closed. Our patience for thread hijacks and personal attacks has ended.

ztonk
  • Old-T
  • 10-25-2015, 07:06 PM
Who would you rather have sex with....think carefully as you only get one choice! And of course we will make it a poll. Here are your choices:

JadeRose
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=263584

TS SL
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=74291

Fun2Cum
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=160399

Yes I know Jade has an unfair advantage being nominated for BBW of the year and all but what the heck.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think the far more interesting question is whether anyone really cares what SL thinks, or are they humoring him.
Look... It's one of Claire's bitches...... or Claire using the handle..... Either way it probably means Claire is back here somewhere.....

Come Out.. Come Out..... Where ever you are! Originally Posted by Whispers
"As you wish"!!!
Either get back to talking about the poll or this one is closed. Our patience for thread hijacks and personal attacks has ended.

ztonk
Originally Posted by ztonk
If it makes you feel better, I will take the points to close this thread. Lord knows the other contributors can't afford it. Cheers Z!
When exactly would that be????????????? Originally Posted by Pistolero
Good point LOL