Why no Ukraine "Bribery" thread yet?

Now that the transcript of the call has been modified and released, we know that it was quid pro quo. And that someone felt it was more special than other call records and stored it in a special, secret spot. But Rudy is pissed because the whistle blower is considered a "hero" for blowing, and all Rudy got was the wet washcloth for clean up. Originally Posted by Pixle
Only an Epsilon-Minus-Semi-Moron would believe the nonsense about there being quid pro quo in that record of conversation. It's not there. And its been routine procedure to secure such records since the 2017 conversations were leaked.
Only an Epsilon-Minus-Semi-Moron would believe the nonsense about there being quid pro quo in that record of conversation. It's not there. And its been routine procedure to secure such records since the 2017 conversations were leaked. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Epsilon-Minus-Semi-Moron? There are 218 of them apparently. I know this is a threat to you comrade
Epsilon-Minus-Semi-Moron? There are 218 of them apparently. I know this is a threat to you comrade Originally Posted by themystic
And all of those 218 are Adam Schiffty worshiping lib-retards like you, Moscow Mystic.
where's the quid???