Turning Texas Blue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You missed on scatological reference.

Must have had your tongue up your ass!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Misspelled words are not words, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. BTW, it was your ignorant, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected:

I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

This is ALL that remains of your LIFE on ECCIE, Corpy.

Since you don't contribute elsewhere
Since you don't write reviews off women
Since you don't author threads with original premise
Since this is all you do

This is the totality of your existence on this board.

Sucks to be you.

Oh yeah ... Poo poo! Pee pee! Fuck! fuck! Shit!

SHIT, ASS, FUCK, CRAP, POOP, SHIT, FUCK, COCK, ASS, DICK, CUNT, FUCK FUCK AND Fuck!

Your COMMODUS Operandi is showing Corpy!

Surely you've got better than that ... Nah, probably not. You ever taken a shit on the short bus? Did you play with it? Did you get it all over your protective headgear?

This is ALL that remains of your LIFE on ECCIE, Corpy.

Since you don't contribute elsewhere
Since you don't write reviews off women
Since you don't author threads with original premise
Since this is all you do

This is the totality of your existence on this board.

Sucks to be you.

Oh yeah ... Poo poo! Pee pee! Fuck! fuck! Shit!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you blabbering about, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? It was your ignorant, reprobate, dumb-fuck golem ass that was elected:

ahem....

Anybody think that Perry cutting and running will energize progressive donors and voters to back a sensible gubernatorial candidate who isn't trying to pander to the thumpers and haters?
  • CJ7
  • 07-09-2013, 01:49 PM
sure would take a ton of cash to broad jump the good ol boy republican camp in this state
The gimp's got $18MM in the bank ...
ahem....

Anybody think that Perry cutting and running will energize progressive donors and voters to back a sensible gubernatorial candidate who isn't trying to pander to the thumpers and haters? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Cutting and running?? After 14 years of driving libtards like you crazy?? Hardly...just making room for the next wave.
There are three reasons he's a coward... But he can't remember them.

Andd Ive never danced ballet in my life, Yappy, so why the fuck do you keep call me a leotard?
IBHankering, have you always been this stupid? Or did getting banged in the ass by all those trannies cause brain damage?

And you're still a "catcher".
IBHankering, have you always been this stupid? Or did getting banged in the ass by all those trannies cause brain damage?

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Yes, yes and yes!

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
BigKoTex is your "tranny", you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass. BigKoTex is spewing his spunk all over your every post, you bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.

Yes, yes and yes! Originally Posted by bigtex
Control yourself there, BigKoTex!!! It looks like you need to use one of your BigKoTexes to clean your spunk off your screen and keyboard, or, if you ask nicely, maybe the bigoted and lying Yankee jackass might lick it off for you.
You calling someone a liar is like Whirlyturd calling someone else an idiot ... Pure irony.
Blue?
"
The Texas House has passed new restrictions on when, how and where women may get an abortion, ........

A final, formal vote Wednesday resulted in the bill's passage by a 96-49 margin."
that's right ... The same people who are for limited government and liberty for all are now in the business of telling half the state's population what it must and must not do.

Hypocritical thumpers.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 02:09 PM
according to the wingers, the gubment isn't capable of running anything

oh wait