Election fraud? What election fraud?

But, apparently, you thought trump was competent. The guy who filed business bankruptcy six times. Yeah, he's a great leader...

Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Trump never had to file Bankruptcy on his personal finances. He took advantage of Bankruptcy laws on failed business ventures. That happens quite often to Business Entrepreneurs like Trump. You're making a big deal out some bullshit you heard from some Liberal News Outlet. Besides Trump ran for president and won on his first try. Biden tried twice before and lost miserably. If it weren't for the Democratic Party and their Criminal Empire he wouldn't have won in 2020.
It’s the Military’s function to protect the US from threats, both foreign and domestic. It’s their duty to protect the Constitution. If it’s proven that foreign enemies collaborated with domestic actors, to rig the election, they would have no choice but to install the rightful winner. Or hold another election. Originally Posted by bambino
As a veteran, I think that the military's biggest responsibility would be to refuse any orders by a political usurper. It is the job of the military to protect the country and follow the orders of ELECTED officials. Should it become obvious that those people were not constitutionally elected then they have no authority. Bad news is that Nancy Pelosi may become the president if Biden and Harris are deposed. This would be temporary until the system sorted out that since Biden didn't win then Trump must have won. The next question would be would if Pelosi had to resign as Speaker and Representative to be the acting president. If that is the case as I believe it is, Pelosi becomes a private citizen and goes home under her own power.
Trump never had to file Bankruptcy on his personal finances. He took advantage of Bankruptcy laws on failed business ventures. That happens quite often to Business Entrepreneurs like Trump. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Really? Name some other entrepreneurs who've bankrupted 6 companies. Please.
As a veteran, I think that the military's biggest responsibility would be to refuse any orders by a political usurper. It is the job of the military to protect the country and follow the orders of ELECTED officials. Should it become obvious that those people were not constitutionally elected then they have no authority. Bad news is that Nancy Pelosi may become the president if Biden and Harris are deposed. This would be temporary until the system sorted out that since Biden didn't win then Trump must have won. The next question would be would if Pelosi had to resign as Speaker and Representative to be the acting president. If that is the case as I believe it is, Pelosi becomes a private citizen and goes home under her own power. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
What if said people conspired with foreign entities to steal the election. That’s treason. And you know what the penalty for treason is. Good thing they upgraded Gitmo.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...ang-to-life/He
Really? Name some other entrepreneurs who've bankrupted 6 companies. Please. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I really can't name any one in particular because who is going to publicize something like that for the public. If Trump never ran for office his Bankruptcies would have gone virtually unnoticed by the general public. Besides do you really think Trump is the only businessman who has ever filed Bankruptcy? He also recovered from them quite well that takes some knowledge. So no, Trump wasn't a bad leader he was actually a very good one. He sure didn't Bankrupt this Country the economy was doing pretty good before the Pandemic. Biden sure won't get it back to where it was that's for sure.
What if said people conspired with foreign entities to steal the election. That’s treason. And you know what the penalty for treason is. Good thing they upgraded Gitmo.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-...ang-to-life/He Originally Posted by bambino
dead link.
It is the job of the military to protect the country and follow the orders of ELECTED officials. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Just one small correction, sir. I think everyone in the military has to follow the orders of only one elected official. The Commander in Chief.

Under that is the Secretary of Defense who is appointed by the president. Then then Secretary of each Branch.

Nobody under that is not an elected official. I'm going to research that shortly to be sure.

P.S.
Not an awful piece of reading by the way.
Biden won. There are no signs of any fraud in the election. I have no problem with a FAIR recount of votes in Arizona or anywhere else. The problem in Arizona is the audit was approved by a Repulican Arizona Senate, the audit is funded by Trump supporters, and Cyber Ninjas is far from an unbiased organization.

Total waste of time and money and even if the audit does not change the vote, Trump supporters will never believe there was no fraud at the level needed for Trump to win.
One source says the Vice president is in line with the military chain of command. But all others had the following structure. I think that first one was the line to succeed the president.

I think you have a point when following the orders of the president. But when those orders violate the law, that's a different story. The constitution is the law. When president dumpster fire violated the law, having been impeached twice for it, nobody should listen to what he has to say. He was such a sad sack of shit.

Sorry, sincerely, if that ticks you off personally. You know my feelings. Sir.

Just the punctuation.
Biden won. There are no signs of any fraud in the election. I have no problem with a FAIR recount of votes in Arizona or anywhere else. The problem in Arizona is the audit was approved by a Repulican Arizona Senate, the audit is funded by Trump supporters, and Cyber Ninjas is far from an unbiased organization.

Total waste of time and money and even if the audit does not change the vote, Trump supporters will never believe there was no fraud at the level needed for Trump to win. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
A recount of fraudulent ballots and rigged machines prove nothing. DUH! Of course you’ll get the same results. A forensic exam of both is needed.
dead link. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
This video will explain it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zP8HzsCzJaFa/
Just one small correction, sir. I think everyone in the military has to follow the orders of only one elected official. The Commander in Chief.

Under that is the Secretary of Defense who is appointed by the president. Then then Secretary of each Branch.

Nobody under that is not an elected official. I'm going to research that shortly to be sure.

P.S.
Not an awful piece of reading by the way. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
They aren't obligated to follow unlawful orders or unconstitutional ones. Research that point as well.
They aren't obligated to follow unlawful orders or unconstitutional ones. Research that point as well. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That was my simple point. President dumpster fire was found to have violated the Constitution by an equal branch of our government.

How much more simple do I need to get with you?
Really? Name some other entrepreneurs who've bankrupted 6 companies. Please. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I know you are requesting business bankruptcies but here is a link to 30 personal bankruptcies:
https://www.incomediary.com/went-ban...orth-millions/

Businesses are far more common. I don't know off the top of my head but many startups and riskier paths like in mining and biotech often bankrupt. It is very common.
I know you are requesting business bankruptcies but here is a link to 30 personal bankruptcies:
https://www.incomediary.com/went-ban...orth-millions/

Businesses are far more common. I don't know off the top of my head but many startups and riskier paths like in mining and biotech often bankrupt. It is very common. Originally Posted by DTickler
I really can't name any one in particular because who is going to publicize something like that for the public. If Trump never ran for office his Bankruptcies would have gone virtually unnoticed by the general public. Besides do you really think Trump is the only businessman who has ever filed Bankruptcy? He also recovered from them quite well that takes some knowledge. So no, Trump wasn't a bad leader he was actually a very good one. He sure didn't Bankrupt this Country the economy was doing pretty good before the Pandemic. Biden sure won't get it back to where it was that's for sure. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Good Lord! Can you guys read?

I asked for names of people who have bankrupted 6 companies, like trump did.

Both of you failed.

trump was horrible leader.

Seriously, if the either party ran someone else, who had failed with 6 businesses, would you vote for them?

I sure wouldn't.