WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FAVORITE ROLEPLAYS THAT ARE ONE ON ONE

Awesome idea!
I'll vote for that <waves dick in air>!
Terrier I hope when you fuck and cream me and will post them in review and a few In the thread on "cocks in pussies")) I will be in Dallas next week and ready for lots of hot pics of guys fucking me)))
My sperm is in very high demand at the sperm bank but I'm having trouble producing a sample without some help. A beautiful chocolate naughty nurse comes in and offers some very special assistance with all her holes providing the needed stimulation. She has to test my sample for taste and texture so she insists that I shoot all my semen on her face and in her mouth. My favorite is when she says how good it tastes and how high my sperm count is. She rubs my cock all over her face, scooping the sperm into her mouth to swallow. She tells me that I'll need to make several more appointments with her....
eyeoftiger, you have cum to the right place. I would love to be a sperm bank nurse. My job is to have the guys facefuck and fuck me very aggressively to get all those billions of sperm mobilized to shoot out when I give the command. Of course I need to have the guys shoot one or more loads all over my face and on my long tongue so I can get the full flavor and texture of theircream. My tongue loves high sperm count cream. It makes for a very delicious, healthy and filling lunch and maybe breakfast and dinner also depending on how many guys want to donate))))))
Maybe too taboo but some race play?

You need my strong white seed?
Race play can be very hottt when done properly!! PM me with ideas.
I am an Ebony slut to the extreme and there are many white men who have never tasted or fucked an Ebony pussy!! I am very open to showing them how good I can be for them and they can tell me how good they can be for me. Is that what you had in mind?
I am heading to San Juan for weekend and would love a wild very naughty beach roleplay!! I am so ready to be fucked on the warm senual sand by day or by night))))))) cum join me and we can do a very wet overnite "Anything Goes" fuckfest all night and go for breakfast with your juices running down my thighs))))))
  • =cP
  • 01-26-2017, 12:34 PM
Sex on the beach looks great in the movies but trust me sand gets places you do not want sand. I took an old girlfriend to the beach one day to do just that... we even had a tent & sand still got places that God never meant sand to get!! The only sex on the beach I want these days comes in a glass with a little umbrella.
I have been told the beaches in San Juan are very wild and they love ebony sluts. I plan on giving as many blowjobs as possible))Will have a cover with me just incase))
I travel a lot and when I am at the gym, I always think how great it would be for one of the hot women at the gym to pick me up at the gym hotel. So here it is, a hot, very tight outfit , pretty lady, comes into the gym where I am ( strangers we are) she has a room at the hotel, needs me to help her in the gym with the equipment, then makes a flirtatious move or three in the gym ( depending on crowd) and she slips her reserve key to me , tells me to wait 5 minutes till I come up, when I get to the slightly ajar door, I. Walkin and she is laying on the bed totally naked. The rest is history.
I'm taking PMs on this.
Funjohn that is so hot. When guys workout late they usually make it clear they want to fuck me and many suggest taking a shower together. I seem to get recognized as a slut. Would certainly be a hot roleplay))
Since I posted my dirty talk thread, guys want to do a very very dirty talk roleplay where they talk dirty to me from the moment they first PM me and treat me as a an upscale slut whore as soon as they walk in the door. I like it when guys don't hold back with their dirty talk and I play kind of an innocent upscale sweet but very nasty dirty slut and they strip me and seduce me the way they would do with any slut they would meet anywhere)) as I noted, I am sweet but love guys dominating me and making me their sweet slutty bitch) I am sweet but not innocent. If you brought me home to meet your family I would definitely fuck your daddy)))))
If you want to do a roleplay where you pretend to pick me up and take me back to my hotel room and treat me as a slut with you talking very very dirty to me the entire time as you strip me, spread me and fuck me like you guys fuck sluts, let me know))))))))))
Girl... I give you all the power and the glory. I mean this in the best way possible. Kudos for just being you and putting it out there.

I, on the other hand am the quiet one in this thread. The one who sits in the darkened corner with the scotch in hand and just observes. What I will say is this, like you I have yet to find a role play I am not into except for one: medical role-play (like a gynecologist exam).

Also, I have participated in race play often - it's probably in competition for the number one role play I enjoy. However, I cannot do it with someone I have not seen before. There needs to be a bit of a rapport with that one.
London-James, I find a gyn doctor exam hot if done with a lot of dirty talk by the doctor as he spreads me and uses his tongue to gather up my pussy juice and then decides he needs to do a SS to make my clit get so big and then fuck and cream me and take a lot of pics of his cream dripping out for his waiting room)we need more doctors who know how to use their tongues and cocks for a good exam.
Race play is also very hot when done with a lot of dirty talk. There are many white guys out there waiting to have their ebony cherry broken and discover that an ebony slut whore is super hot and super addicting))