Watching the penetration?

If a woman won't get my face wet with her juices she isn't a woman I want to see. I could provide references.... Some might even say I insist. It's the one thing that gets Jr. going even if he is wore out.
Tara....I would love to get my face all wet with your juices..... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
You teaser.
Damm hot thread...Yes without question watching is awesome. To watch that with you Tara would be a spectacular image, you are so sexy and hot.

Another and perhaps even a more stimulating view for myself is seeing, hearing, smelling and tasting all at the same time is a women orally pleasing her lady partner...that was an absolute fantasy come true. WOW was that hot to be a part of.

Need to set up a play date with you Tara...soon.
I watched the penetration for 6 years in Uncle Sam's Yacht Club. It didn't do much for me. Hahaha
Y'all are posting on a thread that is 4 months old
Damm hot thread...Yes without question watching is awesome. To watch that with you Tara would be a spectacular image, you are so sexy and hot.

Another and perhaps even a more stimulating view for myself is seeing, hearing, smelling and tasting all at the same time is a women orally pleasing her lady partner...that was an absolute fantasy come true. WOW was that hot to be a part of.

Need to set up a play date with you Tara...soon. Originally Posted by goofy11
Thank you babe. Sure play date with you sounds fun
One of my favorite things to watch! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
My kinda Lady !
Y'all are posting on a thread that is 4 months old Originally Posted by pilot4u2.0
the 30 day guideline only applies to reviews, if i remember correctly.
yep...
"#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time."
It turns me on a great deal to watch my cock spread her wet lips and slide its way inside. I love watching sliding in and out of of soaking wet pussy
I just finished a whole bag of pistachios! Delish
the 30 day guideline only applies to reviews, if i remember correctly.
yep...
"#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time." Originally Posted by pmdelites
You are correct about this one.
For sure, but its like looking into the sun. If i look too long a cant help but pop
Sometimes I like to do asian cowgirl and scoot back, so we both can watch! Super hot!
Tara,
I really loved watching myself stimulating your
clit and then entering your wet vagina.
I especially loved watching you, watching me doing the
above till you squirted during your orgasm.
Very, very erotic!!!!'
Dammmm Tara you are making everybody on this board HORNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!