El Paso, Texas Walmart Shooting- 20 dead

Then my dick is a racist. Debate? None needed. Just accept it. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Very sorry to hear that. Have you considered chopping it off? No need to accept it. Elective surgery can help.
Yes.... Just like everyone else on the dimotard plantation.

Originally Posted by lustylad

If that's what angry looks like to you, no wonder nobody notices all those xenophobic terrorists. Your graphics and my graphics look different. Either you don't know what angry looks like, or you have a disturbing definition of looking angry.

I'm not angry, just used to it.

Losing white privilege nowadays feels like an affront, doesn't it?
Very sorry to hear that. Have you considered chopping it off? No need to accept it. Elective surgery can help. Originally Posted by lustylad

We know who I meant.

Racist POTUS dick in Chief.
If that's what angry looks like to you, no wonder nobody notices all those xenophobic terrorists. Your graphics and my graphics look different. Either you don't know what angry looks like, or you have a disturbing definition of looking angry. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Do they look happy to you? When is the last time you had your vision checked?

Losing white privilege nowadays feels like an affront, doesn't it? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
What's "white privilege"? Is it anything like liberal privilege??

We know who I meant.

Racist POTUS dick in Chief. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You nicknamed your junk after Lenny Bruce? How cute!
The Trumptard hated Dems...was unemployed for five months and blamed Hispanics. Originally Posted by matchingmole

He hated dim-retards because dim-retards are openly encouraging foreigners to violate U.S. immigration laws, which leads to unemployed U.S. citizens and lower wages for U.S. citizens. That's a fact regardless of who is president: Econ 101. It IS dim-retard rhetoric promising more and more gifts to illegals -- NOT Trump's -- that prompted this shooter to perpetrate this crime.
He was Pro Trump....therefore a Trumptard
He was Pro Trump....therefore a Trumptard Originally Posted by matchingmole
Regardless, it IS dim-retard rhetoric promising more and more gifts to illegals -- NOT Trump's -- that prompted this shooter to perpetrate this crime.
He hated Mexicans that wanted to save money...and live better by spending their pesos at Walmart
Trump's tweet blaming 'Fake News' for the 'anger and rage' in the US echoes manifesto of the El Paso shooting suspect

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trum...nifesto-2019-8

You have to own your racist POTUS.

Fanning the embers. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
He hated Mexicans that wanted to save money...and live better by spending their pesos at Walmart Originally Posted by matchingmole
They can "spend their pesos at Walmart" in Mexico.

No need to be in the US for that.

https://corporate.walmart.com/our-st...walmart-mexico
He hated Mexicans that wanted to save money...and live better by spending their pesos at Walmart Originally Posted by matchingmole
Regardless, it IS the dim-retard rhetoric promising more and more gifts to illegals with the associated dim-retard appeal for more and greater numbers of illegals to violate this country's immigration laws -- NOT Trump's words -- that prompted this shooter to perpetrate this crime.
That's a novel and unique theory. Unfortunately the unredacted manifesto doesn't support that hypothesis
Nevertheless...the El Paso shooter is in jail and suffering stage three DT's from missing Hannity and Tucker. Mostly Sabado Gigante for him!!

The more a person watches Fox, the more tolerant to Fox the body becomes and the more dependent the brain may be on its interference. When Fox's effects wear off, someone who is dependent on it may suffer from withdrawal symptoms that can range from mild to life-threatening.
The chakes!