Thank you Rick Perry!

It's the internet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're going to lecture someone on lying.
While Hispanic encompasses many possible backgrounds, undercunt hasn't denied his Mexican heritage either. Originally Posted by lustylad
VIVA LA RAZA!
You want some of this bitch? Originally Posted by shanm
Lighten up Francis.
Lighten up Francis. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Get all up off my balls, Sally.
So instead we wound up with those wonderful Christians enslaving the people, cutting off their feet, and working them to death in mines.

Yep, sounds like a great leap forward to me.

A sane person would admit that all civilizations have good and bad. But then we know you are not sane. To you, Christian southerners can do no wrong. Native Americans, Japanese, blacks, northerners, and many other groups have never done anything you acknowledge as good.

By the way, I know I missed a lot of posts--one can only stomach so much of this cesspool of a forum--but when did WR or anyone else acknowledge being an Aztec? Until you show me a reference I will assume it is another of your all to frequent lies. But then it is a good practice to assume anything you post is a lie--a person would be right more often than not by doing that.
Originally Posted by Old-T
The Aztecs were enslaving and maiming Native Americans pre-contact, Old-THUMPER. The Aztecs were cutting out the living hearts of tens of thousands of Native American victims pre-contact, Old-THUMPER.

OK, thanks. I thought it might be IB's fixation with Aztecs and categorizing people he does not know. Thanks. Originally Posted by Old-T
It's already been established that you're the ignoramus who knows little to nothing about anything, Old-THUMPER.

While Hispanic encompasses many possible backgrounds, undercunt hasn't denied his Mexican heritage either. Originally Posted by lustylad
+1

What lustylad said, Old-THUMPER.

If you were in front of me I would backhand smash the FUCK out of your ugly face.. Originally Posted by shanm
That has all of the earmarks of being a threat, shamman.

You want some of this bitch? Originally Posted by shanm
Now you're threatening someone else, shamman.
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 12:02 PM

That has all of the earmarks of being a threat, shamman.

Now you're threatening someone else, shamman.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What's the matter, sonny? piss your pants?
What's the matter, sonny? piss your pants? Originally Posted by shanm
So it was your intention to intimidate other forum members with acts of violence, shamman. So noted.
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 12:06 PM
So it was your intention to intimidate other forum members with acts of violence, shamman. So noted.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 12:12 PM
Watch IB run to the mods. DaliLama knows I was joking, but it appears that type of common sense largely eludes IB the idiot moron.

You are, quite literally, everything that is wrong with this forum: consistently incorrect, lame, unable to take a joke, known thread jacker, sissy tattling bitch.....the list goes on
Get all up off my balls, Sally. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I wasn't even talking to you Bitch.
LMFAO Originally Posted by shanm
The fact that you threatened other forum members is already on record, shamman, and it's noticeable how you discriminate with your so-called "jokes", shamman.

Watch IB run to the mods. DaliLama knows I was joking, but it appears that type of common sense largely eludes IB the idiot moron

You are, quite literally, everything that is wrong with this forum: consistently incorrect, lame, unable to take a joke, known thread jacker, sissy tattling bitch.....the list goes on
Originally Posted by shanm
There was thread in here the day before yesterday, shamman, where the OP posted a joke, and then your sissy, lame-ass jumped in and said you'd already reported it to the mods, you sissy tattling little bitch:

Hey idiot! What happened to your latest thread? Originally Posted by shanm
Now as for hijacking threads, shamman, explain exactly what the fuck, on-topic contribution you made to the thread with your lame-ass, whinny little post quoted above, shamman?
Undercunt and I are, quite literally, everything that is wrong with this forum: consistently incorrect, lame, unable to take a joke, known thread jackers, sissy tattling bitches.....the list goes on. Originally Posted by shanm
Don't leave out inveterate liars, multiple handle users and grubered Odumbo minions!
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 12:37 PM
The fact that you threatened other forum members is already on record, shamman, and it's noticeable how you discriminate with your so-called "jokes", shamman.

There was thread in here the day before yesterday, shamman, where the OP posted a joke, and then your sissy, lame-ass jumped in and said you'd already reported it to the mods, you sissy tattling little bitch: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Is there any way you can prove that I reported him?
Let's see, just one post below what you decided to quote, I said this:

I didn't report anyone. Why would I?
Especially one like you. Watching you struggle to put a paragraph together is about the most hilarious thing I've ever experienced on this forum. Please, carry on! Originally Posted by shanm
What is that you like to say? "demonstrably a liar"?

Your shenanigans for reporting people when your ass gets burned is "well noted" you grubered odumbo faggot mussalman hitler worshipper minion

Now as for hijacking threads, shamman, explain exactly what the fuck, on-topic contribution you made to the thread with your lame-ass, whinny little post quoted above, shamman? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMFAO. Now I've seen everything. Chicken dick Hanker lecturing others on thread jacking.
  • shanm
  • 05-29-2015, 12:39 PM
Don't leave out inveterate liars, multiple handle users and grubered Odumbo minions! Originally Posted by lustylad
So I accuse you (yes you) of being lame and you come at me with this?
Is there any way you can prove that I reported him?
Let's see, just one post below what you decided to quote, I said this:

What is that you like to say? "demonstrably a liar"?

Your shenanigans for reporting people when your ass gets burned is "well noted" you grubered odumbo faggot mussalman hitler worshipper minion

LMFAO. Now I've seen everything. Chicken dick Hanker lecturing others on thread jacking.
Originally Posted by shanm
You claimed you reported him, shamman, then you derided him when the thread was pulled, shamman. So you either lied when you claimed you reported him, or you're lying now claiming you didn't report him, shamman.

And there are the other witnesses, shamman. They posted in the thread before it was pulled, and there's the mod that pulled it, shamman. Do you want to STFU now or keep digging your stupid-ass deeper, shamman? BTW, shamman, your most recent posts haven't a fucking thing to do with the OP, you hypocritical jackass.