Hygiene issues is a no go. Stinky pussy reviews- THN, BP Roxi and Suicide Girl

As one who HAS seen ( and tasted ) THN I can say on at least three or maybe four occasions she was delicious.

So much attention for a troll but as has been said THNs phone is prob ringing.
I don't remember any foul odors coming from THN, she's a cool chick.
I just dropped some foul odors in the commode. Those few minutes after a good workout and morning coffee just make my day.
I just dropped some foul odors in the commode. Those few minutes after a good workout and morning coffee just make my day. Originally Posted by THN
Damn girl! I just about spat my coffee! You are a funny lady.
I just dropped some foul odors in the commode. Those few minutes after a good workout and morning coffee just make my day. Originally Posted by THN
Plop, plop
piss, piss,
oh what a relief
it is.....
HI Stinky
Still in denial ? You are still deflecting... Guys do not let stinky dissuade you. She's trying to make you think you got it all wrong. That you are misinformed.
Guys don't fall for the antic's. Move on to good smelling pussy. Pilli
Can you perform a Blumpkin on a female? So much cross contamination could happen if she had the squirts.
Can you perform a Blumpkin on a female? So much cross contamination could happen if she had the squirts. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
You thought that commode she was talking about was porcelain? That's how I keep my nut allergy at bay by ensuring I get them diluted.
HI Stinky
Still in denial ? You are still deflecting... Guys do not let stinky dissuade you. She's trying to make you think you got it all wrong. That you are misinformed.
Guys don't fall for the antic's. Move on to good smelling pussy. Pilli Originally Posted by Pillikari
You seem to be missing the point. We like stincky. Thanks for helping us out. You are a credit to this board. What would we ever do without members like you to read for us.
I fucking love this threAD.
I fucking love this threAD. Originally Posted by THN
Sure you do
ThreAD backfire.
On cue, THN throws out another accusation: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058196287&postcount=39

Usually, it her way to deflect when someone is either right and she is wrong or someone exposes her lies, and that is pretty much all the time, just check her posts.

Also, if anyone happens to have the same opinion as me or agrees with me on something, then per THN, it has to be me using different handles.
ThreAD backfire. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Agreed, epic fail, LOL
On cue, THN throws out another accusation: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058196287&postcount=39

Usually, it her way to deflect when someone is either right and she is wrong or someone exposes her lies, and that is pretty much all the time, just check her posts. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Look, bigdog, nearhautered, davidfree, etc etc etc... it's not a stretch to suggest you have multiple handles. It's also not a stretch to suggest you're the same person as all three handles because you three are literally the only three saying anything negative and keeping it going. Like really. The only three. On either thread. And none of you have an ounce of wit or social prowess. Hence my logic.

You're so caught up and desperate with this shit that it's not hard to see you doing the obvious.

Furthermore, I am not deflecting or denying anything in my special little threAD. I have a stincky pussy. The stinckiest. It's nasty. Dipping with mod spunk and all. The only reason no one says anything is becaused I'm the most feared queen bitch in all the land and I'll have your head if you so much as mention a flake of my peanutbuttery pussy crust without my expressed permission.