Would it surprise you to know...

Tsk tsk... was that "code 20" or plain ol 20?
I mean, men get fined way less than what a women charged for prostitution would. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
You're incorrect
  • DSK
  • 02-08-2017, 10:07 AM
What's the going rate for information on other hobbyists? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'll give you my opinion of some of these assholes for free!
I'll give you my opinion of some of these assholes for free! Originally Posted by DSK
Looks like you didn't read the rules ijs

Opinions are like assholes we all have one!
I mean, men get fined way less than what a women charged for prostitution would. Originally Posted by sexy.princess
No.. their bail is often set higher if they don't have ties to the community, but the fine if convicted is the same regardless of gender.
I'll let you peek for free, just let me know where you'd like to meet
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Thanks, but I'll have to pass. Been there, done that.....I'm sure it's still "pre-lubed".
To that guy eager to share his opinion. ;-)

Dp
Lmfao
  • N.M.
  • 02-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Tsk tsk... was that "code 20" or plain ol 20? Originally Posted by TryWeakly

You're kidding right?
Ghandi's soul burns every time he has to pay more than 100 bucks for pussy. Why do you think he hates hookers?
I'm surprised his budgeting ass even pays $20 to read irrelevant hookers posts...

Thanks, but I'll have to pass. Been there, done that.....I'm sure it's still "pre-lubed". Originally Posted by Ghandi22
Awwwe at least you tried.
Where did I say anything about letting you ever anywhere near my kitty Kat?

*back to pre-lubing now*

To that guy eager to share his opinion. ;-)

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
SC ....You are Funny ......Lmmfao
Are you trying to say because of this.It's ok to out a guy ????

That's just wrong !

This has got to be the one of dumbest thing I have read.....js
Are you trying to say because of this.It's ok to out a guy ????

That's just wrong !

This has got to be the one of dumbest thing I have read.....js Originally Posted by Jjsunday
No there are other posts you just haven't read them yet lol
Where did I say anything about letting you ever anywhere near my kitty Kat?

*back to pre-lubing now*
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
As you are a whore, I would have thought it obvious that you have nothing anyone needs from you outside of the use of your pussy. What other reason would anyone bother to be in your company?

We like our whores around here, but please try to rise above the "Dumb Whore" level.
Not yet....but I have faith it will happen to you someday. People who ignore the rules always pay in the end. Originally Posted by DSK
Sir are you. . What Lucas is saying is most horny individuals like my self do not take the time to memorize or read the board rules like it's the Constitution. We memorize shit for work and have no time to memorize hooker board rules because like he said the rules they took two pages to write are fucking common sense . Anyone who actually reads that shit and can pull it out the top of their head is someone I wouldn't want to be in a room with for 5 secs. Real simple, that's what Lucas said, which is the reason me and him have never bothered to read that shit. Ya dig....Let me explain, do not insult someone, don't mention another site, don't derail a thread, don't respond to a review over a certain time period. For me it's a week, in my opinion after that you are a weirdo, but the board I believe allows more. If I make an infraction I know damn well before I press the submit reply button and don't give a shit. That's what Lucas is saying sir.