Top 3 Providers you could fuck forever!!!

My oh my. Did this turn into a train wreck or what?

Girls I'd like to play with...not forever, cuz I like variety.

Aprill
Bliss
Olivia Ninn
So Suiram did you convince Grace yet? C’mon dawg your game is slipping
one is a serious crime, the other is not..

but please do continue.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You’re saying you’ve not strong-armed new providers for a freebie that includes BBFS on exchange for a review? Come on now, that’s the worst kept secret around this place.
Damn Abe-- I may not have agreed with some of your hobby preferences, but I never would have pegged you as a rapist. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Don't sell Abe short, Grace.
Your reviews may get you some back claps from the Attaboy Club-- but that doesn't mean that the rest of us cannot see your predatory nature.

You tap that little red triangle yet? I know you've got a habit of crying to the mod squad.
Your reviews may get you some back claps from the Attaboy Club-- but that doesn't mean that the rest of us cannot see your predatory nature.

You tap that little red triangle yet? I know you've got a habit of crying to the mod squad. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
keep on going Captain..
Going where, dear?

If I end up with points, so be it-- they will be seasoned with your salty tears.. and they will be delicious.

A 90 day ban... that still puts me back before I'm due to be available again.

I'm not a member of your fanclub nor one of your nodding sycophants. Your reviews and rep among a sect of mongers means diddly squat to me.
Going where, dear?

If I end up with points, so be it-- they will be seasoned with your salty tears.. and they will be delicious.

A 90 day ban... that still puts me back before I'm due to be available again.

I'm not a member of your fanclub nor one of your nodding sycophants. Your reviews and rep among a sect of mongers means diddly squat to me. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
why wait for the points? why don't you do us all a big favor and go away now?

be looking for your disabled account soon!!
Keep dreaming and wishing and maybe someday, your dreams will come true.

Why would I GIVE you what you want, Abe? I don't need one of your reviews, so I have no need to give you anything for free. You want me gone? Earn it.

Why would I GIVE you what you want, Abe? I don't need one of your reviews, so I have no need to give you anything for free. You want me gone? Earn it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
you stated that you don't care to be here.. so go on and be gone..!
False-- I said I don't care about a ban. I enjoy being here. But I'm not about to bow down to the likes of you, trying to threaten me with a ban like you're someone of importance (Hint: You're not).

Now.. back to the topic-- I'm not into monogamy-- so forever won't happen but...

1. Aprill
2. Berkleigh
3. Casey Carlin

Why would I GIVE you what you want, Abe? I don't need one of your reviews, so I have no need to give you anything for free. You want me gone? Earn it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin Originally Posted by mtabsw
"Never meddle in the affairs of dragons-- for you are weak and taste good with ketchup"

I guess a dead president touching a triangle didn't amount to anything, lol