should i allow a refund?

Just go with an all inclusice provider and this refund bullshit is moot. I'm not into the menu item shit anyway. If I can't perform it's not her fault. If she is unable for some reason get over it. You can always decide not to see her again.

200 for one hour
100.00 for GFE
150.00 for greek
6.75 for condoms
37.36 for overtime
FUCK THAT SHIT!!!!! Originally Posted by burkalini
I don't do it like that but i do add for greek only...
Because imagine how I would feel if any client can pay for one hr of a low price and
I let him ram me in all three wholes I just feel that kind of ramming is worth more than one flat low rate..and if my rates ever do level out with other high providers I would no longer see the need to charge extra for extra ramming.
Does that give you a better idea?
Because imagine how I would feel if any client can pay for one hr of a low price and
I let him ram me in all three wholes I just feel that kind of ramming is worth more than one flat low rate..and if my rates ever do level out with other high providers I would no longer see the need to charge extra for extra ramming.
Does that give you a better idea? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
You go girl!!!!!!
Does that give you a better idea? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly

You can keep it low or just raise it up and make it all inclusive. That's up to you