When Will You Get The COVID19 Vaccine?

You've just subconsciously associated masks with getting blow jobs from pretty women, otherwise you wouldn't be wearing one in front of your keyboard. Originally Posted by Tiny
Masks do a great clean-up job for women after a facial. Then just sling em' out the window.
I'm more annoyed about the bs with the J&J vax. Literally less-than 1 in a million odds, and they pump the brakes on it.

Also, it still doesn't make sense to me that we're telling people who had it to get vaccinated. With other vaxxible diseases, there's a high chance of an adverse reaction when you make people who had the disease recently get vaccinated for it. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

One of the issues Tucker covered and there seems to be some very good science on why some people who have already had and recovered from Covid, shouldn't get the vaccine.

This will likely be one of those topics in the future when the question is asked "were these vaccines rushed without adequate information on it's various effects on different people.

They won't come right out and say it but if they did have that information and did a risk, reward ratio, they just might have said "it's worth the risk" to just call for everybody to be vaccinated.

For those that didn't both to check out the link, one question was, if the vaccine is effective, why would a vaccinated person need to continue wearing a mask and the only answer I'm hearing is "well, one of these variants may sneak up on a vaccinated person, so maybe we should just wear a mask until there are no more deaths from Covid". Uh NO!
According to VAERS ( vaccine adverse event reporting system) as of 2/18/21
1095 reported vaccine related deaths, 3767 SERIOUS injuries , one third of the deaths within 48 hours Ready for this VAERS has only a 1-2 % reporting rate to the CDC soo do the math?

So deaths and injuries are actually far higher so again risk vs reward HUMMM ??????
Anybody changed their minds? Originally Posted by gnadfly
NO!!!
According to VAERS ( vaccine adverse event reporting system) as of 2/18/21
1095 reported vaccine related deaths, 3767 SERIOUS injuries , one third of the deaths within 48 hours Ready for this VAERS has only a 1-2 % reporting rate to the CDC soo do the math?

So deaths and injuries are actually far higher so again risk vs reward HUMMM ?????? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
I have looked at the database but am having trouble locating the data to which you are referring.

Would you please tell me how to get to the data you cited from the main VAERS screen.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dm...-heart-attack/

The CDC writes:

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths.
I'm vaccinated and believe scientific evidence that I'm protected and no longer a potential threat to others..duty to myself and society fulfilled. I'll continue to mask as required to make others more comfortable out of respect to my fellow man. Dixie may be lost forever. Odds are against it, but one has to be careful with all in bets; Lady Luck is a bitch.
It’ll be a cold day in hell before they’ll stick that needle in and make guinea pigs out of me or mine.
From 2/18 they prob have taken down , the CDC numbers are newer but will not be on the site long,
Dr Baylcoks site may still have up , they don't want people adding .
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dm...-heart-attack/

The CDC writes:

Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Thank you!
I'm vaccinated and believe scientific evidence that I'm protected and no longer a potential threat to others..duty to myself and society fulfilled. I'll continue to mask as required to make others more comfortable out of respect to my fellow man. Dixie may be lost forever. Odds are against it, but one has to be careful with all in bets; Lady Luck is a bitch. Originally Posted by reddog1951
My exact sentiments.
Unfortunately, I can't even get on a waiting list. I tries Walgreens, and King Soopers pharmacy. Neither has a waiting list available.

I check websites daily, to see if I can get a shot, but no luck.

I guess I'll wait until some provider advertises they have vaccines available, and anyone over 60 can make an appointment.
I'm taking 8 vaccines and wearing 12 masks and shopping only on Amazon and Walmart online. I wear an mask and I get the vaccine. And I go to the store and I get groceries. I go to the restaurant and I wear my mask. I get my shots after. I put the mask on.
I will wear a mask into an incall location primarily to avoid any unnecessary attention, but once securely inside it seems to be the predominate view that mask removal is appropriate, if not mandatory, for an enjoyable experience by both myself and the incall occupant.

My general rule is that if I feel any unusual symptoms prior to the settled appointment then I will reschedule, and I expect the same in return.

When running other personal and household errands, which is almost daily, when I am not working, and often before, during, and after work depending on project involvement, I wear a mask when I leave the vehicle and enter the business and/or facility ..... when inside if it is a sole proprietorship and the persons inside are not wearing masks I will remove mine to facilitate communication. In the Northern are of the Houston metro there are a lot of businesses that are not requiring masks to enter, because they are actually in MOCO or close enough to make that call.

That's been my "protocol" since this time last year. I didn't get a flue shot last year, and I didn't get one this year. It appears that there is more risk of me dying from some asshole cutting a red light.
Why does any of that matter? Do whatever you want.