43% of Repblicans believe President Obama is a Muslim

Les's check his record. Does he drink alcohol? Yep! Does he believe in equal rights for women? Yep! Does he believe in gay rights and gay marriage? Yep! Yep, he's a Muslim!
Now, I really am not sympathetic with the Democratic party at all. But the Republicans are just so (i'm just at a loss for words)! Originally Posted by Hermosa
Did the 9/11 hijackers drink alcohol? Yep
Do some Muslims believe in equal rights for women? Lets ask democratic congressman Keith Ellison and his ex-wife.
Do some Muslims give lip service to gay marriage (face it, unless you're gay and want to get married it is only lip service). Lets ask Louis Farrakhan.
Can Muslims lie to infidels and carry on a charade to defeat the infidel? Oh, yes. It is so written in the Koran.
Are some Muslims willing to have sex with children? Check out the latest news from Afghanistan and the Obama reaction. By the way, the answer is yes.
(I hope this last thing stands as a news worthy item and a reason that some of our soldiers are being disciplined for trying to stop it)
Does JDrunk drink alcohol? Yep.

Does he do some of that other shit that we're not supposed to discuss in this forum?

By his own bullshit, that means JDrunk could be a terrorist and a Muslim.
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE AN PAY BIGTEX HIS WAGER!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Calm down, Lying Shitbag. Read the post that BigChins says established the bet. As soon as he agrees to my terms, we will talk settlement. Maybe have your lawyer look into it.

Tell you what, if your lawyer will will interpret that conversation as an established bet, I'll consider paying. But your lawyer is non-existent, and you're a lying shitbag, and BigChins is a pompous blowhard with dementia, so this is getting nowhere.

Tell BigChins to meet my terms, and then we will have a bet, and then we will discuss who owes who. Will you do that for me, WeeEndowed1.911"? Thanks, pal.

Oh, and try to stay calm.
Wrong again!!!!!

I accepted the exact wager terms you had made in writing. Once I accepted, you then tried to renegotiate the terms and conditions of what I had previously agreed to.

You and JLIdiot are two peas from the same welshing pod!

You owe me $500, you fuk'n Welshing Idiot!

Pay up!
FUCK OFF ASSHOLE AN PAY BIGTEX HIS WAGER!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Your not dead yet? Damn, well guess I better double my prayers.
Your not dead yet? Damn, well guess I better double my prayers. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Just call his "LIE-yer" at Dewey, Cheatum & Howe and tell the "LIE-yer " that WE has lodged a complaint against him with the State BAR for not getting the mod banished and all of the rest of us to bow down and agree to all that he spews as he hired the LIE-yer to do. WE claims fraud on the " LIE-yer" for his " suit " not being won ! And WE KNOWS about "fraud " , since he is one !! That ought to get the " LIE-yer" do get busy on WE's " born-again, but still-lying " ass !!
Wrong again!!!!!

I accepted the exact wager terms you had made in writing. Once I accepted, you then tried to renegotiate the terms and conditions of what I had previously agreed to.

You and JLIdiot are two peas from the same welshing pod!

You owe me $500, you fuk'n Welshing Idiot!

Pay up! Originally Posted by bigtex
Post the bet. Unedited. Chickenshit.
Post the bet. Unedited. Chickenshit. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is your burden to provide verifiable proof that I failed to accept the wager offer, exactly as you originally proposed. There were no changes, alterations or conditions attached to my acceptance. Once I accepted, you immediately started backing up. (Just as you back up to your highly profitable "glory hole", conveniently located in the corner stall of the Salina Bus Station.) Fuk'n fag!

You owe me $500! Time to pay up, CO the Welshing Idiot!
It is your burden to provide verifiable proof that I failed to accept the wager offer, exactly as you originally proposed. There were no changes, alterations or conditions attached to my acceptance. Once I accepted, you immediately started backing up. (Just as you back up to your highly profitable "glory hole", conveniently located in the corner stall of the Salina Bus Station.) Fuk'n fag!

You owe me $500! Time to pay up, CO the Welshing Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
I believe your version bigtex- COG is a low down filthy POS- he's been a liar since he joined this board - the fucker is as a phoney as a 3 dollar bill- pay up COG!!!!
Big Tampon is on ignore for me_______reason: constant repetition that his pussy hurts. I'm tired of hearing about it.
I believe your version bigtex- COG is a low down filthy POS- he's been a liar since he joined this board - the fucker is as a phoney as a 3 dollar bill- pay up COG!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Mebbe you could give Lil'cotex your LIE-yers phone number so's he can hire him to go after that wager !
Big Tampon is on ignore for me_______reason: constant repetition that his pussy hurts. I'm tired of hearing about it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

BigKotex's pussy has been hurting since 2001. Even his "simple question" is a symptom of his being Bush Derangement Syndrome Patient Zero.

(BKTSA4E)

He's taking it to his grave!
0skank...

Arrested For Threatening Police, White People, #FYF ‘Empress’ Is Also Charged With Beating A Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3yWQLVqiOo

You owe me $500! Time to pay up, CO the Welshing Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
You want it, you post it. Chickenshit. Or have your shoe shine boy call his lawyer for you.