YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Funny imagining Tuscon going through his panty drawer looking for my knickers. Heehee Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I thought everyone had a "lost and found" ...

... that's how I know if they are "seeing" someone else. They don't ask if I have them.
I thought everyone had a "lost and found" ...

... that's how I know if they are "seeing" someone else. They don't ask if I have them. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Smart thinking...but if a provider leaves something at your place, you should definitely let her know...mkay? :-*
I have about 25 pair in the drawer all in plastic bags with names. The silver dollars are worth $34.20 today so that means I have $850 invested. But oh the fun in collecting them. The parties I have been to in the last few months I find the ladies are all commando.
Smart thinking...but if a provider leaves something at your place, you should definitely let her know...mkay? :-* Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I will, hopefully she will as well. "We" know "we" are seeing other people!!!!
I have about 25 pair in the drawer all in plastic bags with names. The silver dollars are worth $34.20 today so that means I have $850 invested. But oh the fun in collecting them. The parties I have been to in the last few months I find the ladies are all commando. Originally Posted by tucson
Hmmmmm.... plastic bags no good. Paper better for storing wet things.

Most I have found were down in that part of the sheet at the foot of the bed that tucks under the mattress. They seem to end up down there, and "appear" when the sheets get pulled for washing to remove the wet spots.
It's not my fault Dallas started it. See my avatar that was her idea and of course I was all for it. I have looked for a rubber stamp but nothing big enough so far.
I want a watermark on my pics that looks like an official stamp that says "CERTIFIABLY YUMMY" :-D
As long as didn't cover the good bits.
I have ideas for review titles sometimes. Not because I actually care so much about reviews, but because I am a lover of words. Reviews are good but that's not the point of my idea...

Review: Yummies with GummyMarie

This would hilight a session where for whatever reason Gummy Bears are present and snacked on, combined with an awesome DATY experience

So who's game???
Review: CALL FEMA! YummyMarie and a case of Corona
So who's game??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I am not supposed to eat Gummy Bears. Actually I don't even like them.
Review: LexusLover (AKA buzzkiller)

=P
Review: CALL FEMA! YummyMarie and a case of Corona Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apology accepted :-*
"Yummy tainted" would make a good title.