Tulsa Time!!!!!!

I see two. How high can you count? Originally Posted by Lapdog

Don't confuse him......math is not a skill for the Trumptards.......

uploading pictures
Fewer than 6,200 people attended President Trump's campaign rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday night, well below the arena's capacity of roughly 19,000, according to the Tulsa Fire Department.
Please give me your opinion:

1. How many of the 20,000 or so in the arena do you estimate will be Trump supporters as opposed to undecided voters?

2. How many people either attending the rally or watching the rally or reading about the rally will decide to vote for Trump based on the rally?

3. How will the rally impact Trump's approval ratings, which are now 41.4% (-13.8%) according to 538 and 42.6% (-12.2%) according to RCP? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Less than 7,000 lol
  • R.M.
  • 06-21-2020, 12:11 PM
  • oeb11
  • 06-21-2020, 12:35 PM
mm - Thank you - from the party of history revision to PC status with no regard for reality or Facts.
mm - Thank you - from the party of history revision to PC status with no regard for reality or Facts. Originally Posted by oeb11
In other words, "Thank you from the Republican Party."
Attachment 872575 Originally Posted by R.M.

It would seem that our former President has a birds eye view of your perineum...if he was so inclined.
  • oeb11
  • 06-21-2020, 01:11 PM
mm Found a medical anatomy book.

'Education' is always good, i guess.
Who was asked? No one asked me!

Speedo, why are there polls published at this time of the year?

I mean: What is their purpose and function? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Speedo is clueless like the rest of lefty howlers are in this thread

just for you Speedo
6,200 people at Trump rally in Tulsa. Acts that had bigger crowds at the same venue in 2019: - Sha Na Na - The Pips (w/o Gladys Knight) - Loverboy - John Tesh - The West Virginia Touring Company of La Traviata

John Tesh? BWAAAAHHHHAWA
That's one way of looking at it...a stupid way Originally Posted by matchingmole
John Tesh? BWAAAAHHHHAWA
6,200 people at Trump rally in Tulsa. Acts that had bigger crowds at the same venue in 2019: - Sha Na Na - The Pips (w/o Gladys Knight) - Loverboy - John Tesh - The West Virginia Touring Company of La Traviata

John Tesh? BWAAAAHHHHAWA Originally Posted by matchingmole
They were all at home nursing their bone spurs.