On Topic accuracy thread

I'm talking about extremely overweight fatso women Kay-Kay. Not regular chicks who are mildly overweight. Like when a woman doesn't have the basic shape of a human being I mean. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol still, attractive is somthing dif for everyone..
Omg you are too funny lol
Peanut butter has lots of protein so i think ok in moderation..
And as soon as I'm done drinking I'm hungry... I think most people are.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
It's filled with fat Kay-Kay, like eating lard. But it tastes so good I can't stand it.

The same woman I stole the Butterfinger from, her and I were talking the other day. She had the surgery where they tie a knot around the opening to your stomach, I think from the esophagus or from whatever leads directly into one's stomach, so although she can't eat as fast anymore she still l-o-v-e-s to eat. The subject of how many bites it takes to eat a normal sized hot dog came up. I said three. How many would you say?
I'm going to drink tmrw at legacys party.. I can't be a saint all the time ; ) lol
I The subject of how many bites it takes to eat a normal sized hot dog came up. I said three. How many would you say? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Like 6 prolly...
But...I can take a different kind of hotdog and put it all in my mouth at once and if there isn't room enough I can put some of it down my throat ; ) lol
I bet you can Kay-Kay. 6 bites is a lot though. My dog has so much slobber in his mouth that he can swallow an entire devil-dog whole without even taking a bite. I can stick my entire hand in his mouth, too. What a magnificent creature he is. Perfect gentleman as well.

So is this like a hooker party you're going to?
Like 6 prolly...
But...I can take a different kind of hotdog and put it all in my mouth at once and if there isn't room enough I can put some of it down my throat ; ) lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I bet you can Kay-Kay. 6 bites is a lot though. My dog has so much slobber in his mouth that he can swallow an entire devil-dog whole without even taking a bite. I can stick my entire hand in his mouth, too. What a magnificent creature he is. Perfect gentleman as well.

So is this like a hooker party you're going to? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol on your dog..

Yea legacys private partay.. ; )
U should send her an email to come????
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
It's true huh? ; )
Lol on your dog..

Yea legacys private partay.. ; )
U should send her an email to come???? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Not sure I would fit in Kay-Kay but you can have a drink for me while you're entertaining?

Remember, no uninvited guests and no spilling the beans about anything out-of-bounds which may happen while you're there.
Like 6 prolly...
But...I can take a different kind of hotdog and put it all in my mouth at once and if there isn't room enough I can put some of it down my throat ; ) lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
It's true huh? ; ) Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Looking forward to the next time we can try that again.
Not sure I would fit in Kay-Kay but you can have a drink for me while you're entertaining?

Remember, no uninvited guests and no spilling the beans about anything out-of-bounds which may happen while you're there. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You would fit in just fine I'm sure..
But I will have one for you ; )

Lol. Ik.. and mums the word..

Remember, no uninvited guests and no spilling the beans about anything out-of-bounds which may happen while you're there. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
LOL -- (lot's of luck) with that one.....
Quite a bit of pressure to perform on Kayla at & after the hooker party
Quite a bit of pressure to perform on Kayla at & after the hooker party Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol.. no worries...
And I don't talk, regardless of the bs one member has said over and over I have never had an issue with confidentiality...
Not sure I would fit in. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing