fake Review!

No one is asking you to reply, if the topic to you seems dry, stay off the thread so it can die.
Easier said then done I guess. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
I pray to baby Tebow that you are not of the liking that since we disagree we cannot fuck. I had LD in mind for you when I was thinking of a foursome. Please baby Tebow, say it ain't so!!!

Fake review, no review, 'Yes' review, what did happen to this?
Butt butt butt. I like it here. Is that ok with you? And it was at the bottom of the page, aboit to die wgen she bumped it with some stupid shit, FYI. SO... here we are.
Butt butt butt. I like it here. Is that ok with you? And it was at the bottom of the page, aboit to die wgen she bumped it with some stupid shit, FYI. SO... here we are. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

Can you two (LD AND SC) please get along. I've got plans. See above. Focus on the fake review. It will be all good!
Can you two (LD AND SC) please get along. I've got plans. See above. Focus on the fake review. It will be all good! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

I will never have issues with sexy bitches. I was simply stating the obvious.
..........bogus reviews happen all the time..... both good and bad...... ascertaining the "truth" as to what happened between two people in regards to the review is next to impossible at times..... it has and always will boil down to a he said she said......

While a review may be posted, and it shows up in the review count, does not mean it has been approved for PA.....

There are still things and information looked to be sought out in this particular review...... and we are still working on it. But as noted this one was almost completely malicious on nature and there were several issues that needed attending to in regards to that review...... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
So, can we get some details of this fake review so this thread will have a topic.. Because as of right now there is no " fake review" so the topic stream is dry. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
JAD posted the details a few pages back.

As one who saw the 'review', it wasn't a review at all, just a rant using a review form by someone who was probably under the influence and was banned, and was taking many cheap shots at Amy.
The review was deemed a fake, removed, and the the author (for lack of a better word), banned. Ms Amy had every right to begin this thread. There was no reason for the usual haters to chime in. She has more the a few people who enjoy spending time with her, as evidenced by her 60 plus all positive reviews. I don't understand why the same few people feel the need to bash her and honestly, just what do you think referring to her as buste d is going to accomplish, lol?

Ohm...ohm...

~
She hits my buttons with that ignorant Black "labeling" stuff. Thieves in LD's avatar???

I lurk longer than I post. I must know what is what, who's in who's camp, etc. this is a hobby with a lot of money spent but even more to lose.

I've seen this long ago. I don't just jump on after reading 1 or 2 posts. I'm in a need-to-know scenario. Period.

I don't bash women. I've never and never will express violence towards a woman. I respect humanity. Don't disrespect mine is all I demand.

Buste d is on her own traj as am I. Don't ever try and sensor me silent!

She posts, if if hits my buttons, I may respond. I've held back a lot. TRUST me. Her posts are fruitful with some blankety blank kinda way!

Now, me, I don't have a dislike for anyone. This is the internets. In real life, you and I would never be talking. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Really Mijo? I will pay you $$ to come fuck me..then I will write the review! Eat you Wheaties!!

pero si tu tiens miedo yo entiendo
I will never have issues with sexy bitches. I was simply stating the obvious. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
Awesome! Now, can we let the rest play out BCD courtesy of mijo. I'll be in touch!

Fake reviews, no reviews, new reviews, repeat reviews? OP got her justice. And, for me, I've got plans!!!!

JAD posted the details a few pages back.

As one who saw the 'review', it wasn't a review at all, just a rant using a review form by someone who was probably under the influence and was banned, and was taking many cheap shots at Amy. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Sooo, that is the topic? We could go so many ways with that.
I'm sure that will be a much more exciting use of your time mijo, have fun & don't forget the review! :)

~
The review was deemed a fake, removed, and the the author (for lack of a better word), banned. Ms Amy had every right to begin this thread. There was no reason for the usual haters to chime in. She has more the a few people who enjoy spending time with her, as evidenced by her 60 plus all positive reviews. I don't understand why the same few people feel the need to bash her and honestly, just what do you think referring to her as buste d is going to accomplish, lol?

Ohm...ohm...

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

All that had to be done was a simple rtm.....

A thread was not necessary.
Providers are less likely to complain about fake positive reviews, unless they include activities or discounts the provider does not offer. Discuss.
Of course not. A fake good review does the reviewed provider no harm. It admits entrance to PA to the reviewer and gives them more credibility. Fyi, some girls target chicks who post on BP and have a rapid review rate to get PA. They figure, and they are right more often than not, that she won't remember who the hell she's seen, or what handle belongs to who.
All that had to be done was a simple rtm.....

A thread was not necessary. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
She insists.