Show Us Your Tits

Tara I need to cum see those tits again. It's been too long. I'm sure their still as beautiful as ever.
One picture from 5 years ago which is what made me see you then ... a lot can change in 5 years ... why wouldn't you want to show off how good they still look? I can understand the face for privacy reasons -except its already out there- ... but why not your gorgeous twins?

True but I would say I've had enough people show my goodies on here already. Thanks guys.:-) Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Ken, can you please report back if Tara keeps being shy?
Tara I need to cum see those tits again. It's been too long. I'm sure their still as beautiful as ever. Originally Posted by scurryken
One picture from 5 years ago which is what made me see you then ... a lot can change in 5 years ... why wouldn't you want to show off how good they still look? I can understand the face for privacy reasons -except its already out there- ... but why not your gorgeous twins?

Ken, can you please report back if Tara keeps being shy? Originally Posted by DarthDVader
y

The one in the blue is less than two yrs ago. The one the Texascowboy posted in the black bra was last yr. Sorry that's my choice not too post full naked photos. Like too leave more too the imaganation. Sorry you dont like doll.
Tara I need to cum see those tits again. It's been too long. I'm sure their still as beautiful as ever. Originally Posted by scurryken
Thank you Scurryken. Yes its been way too long.
Shower and hotel
I've been a lurker for a short while on here due to the fact I am a bit new on here. Kinda of shy to open up but jeez a lot of nice looking jugs on here. I think I need to expand my ventures and make some pms lol. Really lovely pics ladies, keep em' cumming!
The wonderful pool table photo of the lovely Tara on the pool table:

Always reminded me of the first Playboy images I got my hands on (well, hand on, the other was busy!) of the incredibly sexy (warning: you must be an old guy to know this lady) Jayne Mansfield from the 1963 movie "Promises, Promises":

What Jayne did for a horny pre-teen! Tara did for a pre-senior citizen! I'm grateful to them both.
Photos didn't appear. Here's a link to Jayne: http://www.filmvz.com/jayne/jayne-ma...of-s-shoot.htm
Ever notice how no providers ever launch a "show us your dick" thread?

Anthony Weiner would be disappointed.
I guess if I'm going to read much bullstuff in the coed room I need to add to / too to the your / you're are/ our grammar auto-corrector in my mind.

Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I remember those! Fabulous!
The wonderful pool table photo of the lovely Tara on the pool table:

Always reminded me of the first Playboy images I got my hands on (well, hand on, the other was busy!) of the incredibly sexy (warning: you must be an old guy to know this lady) Jayne Mansfield from the 1963 movie "Promises, Promises":

What Jayne did for a horny pre-teen! Tara did for a pre-senior citizen! I'm grateful to them both. Originally Posted by Batman
Thank you Batman
[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year
oxoxxo Sweet
Safire......You are a very beautiful woman....