Ladies & Gents ... who was your first board client & who was your first board provider?

• helen
  • 12-10-2010, 12:43 PM
ab12string, last night
Man, two people back from the dead posting in the same day, on the same thread. Monica Foxx and EdHouTex. Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
That's what makes me the 5 star thread starter
tntangie
sure was,
From what I hear PRS should be the the last. I have to go there to find out for sure!!

abdclub
Lil Red Robin.....from the P was my first. Damn it man ....the memories.
I would swear I just saw a Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I have to post whats up MOnica!!! I havent seen you since E1,you are still gorgeous doll! Welcome
Originally Posted by RetiredFox
WOW WHO POPPED MY PROVIDER CHERRY??? HMMMMMM????
Brooke, you were the first provider I scheduled with, but something happened during your move. I had to settle for the often retired Taylor Made. She was excellent, but I still intend to get with Brooke sometime. Still have the hots.
My first was Wildflower Beth...(sigh)...I miss her...... Originally Posted by 1of3500
Beth was my first as well..... I went back many times. She is truly a sensual lady.

Had to edit after thinking that my first was really Amber (Busty Girl) the founder of ASPD
  • Donor
  • 12-20-2010, 04:34 PM
My first board experience was a beautiful blond at discretions (can't recall her name) followed by most of the escape/amazing crew. That period of time was unreal. There are several that I regret not seeing.
My first was "Bustygirl" Amber pre ASPD. Saw her twice in Houston. We talked about her planned website, then moved the boxes off the bed. And went at it! A good lady to have met. Harry
My first was Virginia Luv . . . . Wow . . . . I was sure hooked on "hobbying" after that!!
I have always kicked myself for not seeing Virginia Luv while she was around. I wonder if there are any old pics of her archived someplace?