MODS PLEASE HELP MY LIFE IS IN DANGER....

• R.M.
  • 06-06-2017, 08:03 AM
Just read this BULLSHIT i never saw him, he never contacted me, the mods never responded when i complained probably cause it was a decent review just had services i do not offer ever Originally Posted by vanessaamour
Why does this NOT surprise me. Hey Luke you read this right? Opps yeah you are banned. This will most likely be addressed when he gets back off his vacation and its not vacation bible school.
Why does this NOT surprise me. Hey Luke you read this right? Opps yeah you are banned. This will most likely be addressed when he gets back off his vacation and its not vacation bible school. Originally Posted by R.M.
" vacation " ? You know LUBE the liar will come back saying that HE asked to be banned so he could have the free time to improve his and MT Fluffer's " facility " in the HEB parking lot. What " Paul Blart " was for Mall Cops, Lube plans on being for HEB parking lots !
Wow a provider found out she had a fake review from that long ago just now? And then came on the Political Forum to expose the said offender. Then after all the threads on here she pulled up a random one from awhile back and berated Luke? And he just happens to be Banned at the time. You guys are desperate . Do you really miss him that much? If she is telling the truth then shame on him. I find it hard to believe she just saw it. I have a feeling she was PM'ed at best. I wonder why of all the places she could post about it she chose this area of the forum. I feel sorry for her getting dragged into the stink hole you guys have created here. Don't worry Luke will be back or some other guy that you can shit on will show up. I wish I was overweight and was trusting enough to disclose personal information . I would be a shoe in! I do have one other question. Did you guys let her know that having "rest of the story" info is a punishable offence?
Wow a provider found out she had a fake review from that long ago just now? And then came on the Political Forum to expose the said offender. Then after all the threads on here she pulled up a random one from awhile back and berated Luke? And he just happens to be Banned at the time. You guys are desperate . Do you really miss him that much? If she is telling the truth then shame on him. I find it hard to believe she just saw it. I have a feeling she was PM'ed at best. I wonder why of all the places she could post about it she chose this area of the forum. I feel sorry for her getting dragged into the stink hole you guys have created here. Don't worry Luke will be back or some other guy that you can shit on will show up. I wish I was overweight and was trusting enough to disclose personal information . I would be a shoe in! I do have one other question. Did you guys let her know that having "rest of the story" info is a punishable offence? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
That's the way to keep WKing for YOUR hero ! Maybe he'll give YOU an extra lick on his stick for being such a good WK !
That's the way to keep WKing for YOUR hero ! Maybe he'll give YOU an extra lick on his stick for being such a good WK ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wow! such an original thought. Who could be so clever as to make another Gey comment! I know I know ! None other that Mr Gey Rey himself!
YAY!
GO GEY! GO GEY!GO GAE! GO GEY!GO GEY! GO GEY!GO GEY! GO GEY!
MT, your shoes are untied.
Actually i searched his name because i saw the FAKE REVIEW on my profile. My old client had told me about it i reached out my friend jenna told me about it and i hadnt been working in months
Now i dont know what else is going on here but leave me out the bullshit. If i said i didnt see someone , then i didnt see them period. No other ulterior motives but to address a lie
And btw its not hard to read the listed services no one said shit about ros. So dont put words in my mouth
Damn you're fucking hot Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Thank u hun
Wow a provider found out she had a fake review from that long ago just now? And then came on the Political Forum to expose the said offender. Then after all the threads on here she pulled up a random one from awhile back and berated Luke? And he just happens to be Banned at the time. You guys are desperate... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
No, but you are beyond pathetic! If you had bothered to investigate, you would have discovered that Luke's review was exposed as a fraud over a year ago, well before he started making an ass out of himself in this forum. The fact that his reviews were as phony as the rest of his eccie persona was well known before he got himself banned. Here is a comment from his fake vanessaamour review:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058015865&postcount=4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Wow a provider found out she had a fake review from that long ago just now? And then came on the Political Forum to expose the said offender. Then after all the threads on here she pulled up a random one from awhile back and berated Luke? And he just happens to be Banned at the time. You guys are desperate...

i ignore empty pockets. now you know why
Praise Kek!
No, but you are beyond pathetic! If you had bothered to investigate, you would have discovered that Luke's review was exposed as a fraud over a year ago, well before he started making an ass out of himself in this forum. The fact that his reviews were as phony as the rest of his eccie persona was well known before he got himself banned. Here is a comment from his fake vanessaamour review:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1058015865&postcount=4 Originally Posted by lustylad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Wow a provider found out she had a fake review from that long ago just now? And then came on the Political Forum to expose the said offender. Then after all the threads on here she pulled up a random one from awhile back and berated Luke? And he just happens to be Banned at the time. You guys are desperate...

i ignore empty pockets. now you know why Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
@ Lusty. Funny how this thread got picked and what a coincidence while he was banned. Makes a person wonder. I will elaborate on that in a bit.
@ Waco. If I am on ignore why are you posting? I bet I know. You hope that Luke may send you a message via me. Sorry I am not on the short list of those that spend quality time with him. Ask Rey he seems to always know whats up with him.
Just read this BULLSHIT i never saw him, he never contacted me, the mods never responded when i complained probably cause it was a decent review just had services i do not offer ever Originally Posted by vanessaamour
Actually i searched his name because i saw the FAKE REVIEW on my profile. My old client had told me about it i reached out my friend jenna told me about it and i hadnt been working in months
Now i dont know what else is going on here but leave me out the bullshit. If i said i didnt see someone , then i didnt see them period. No other ulterior motives but to address a lie Originally Posted by vanessaamour
And btw its not hard to read the listed services no one said shit about ros. So dont put words in my mouth Originally Posted by vanessaamour
I never put words in your mouth.
I hope that you are right about the ROS deal. But there is every
activity he listed in your other reviews. Well there is that one other, but of course that could not be it cause that's only in the ROS. LOL! I have no issue with you. And sorry If I was offensive. I would almost bet your old client is one of the folks that have an axe to grind with Luke.

Again I do not have an issue with you. I do with those that dog pile on him. I think you are just a victim of the The Mob that has formed in this Forum. If you say you did not see him I have no reason to not believe you. It is just funny that it came up at such a perfect time for his enemy's to kite him. LOL
Lord Kek rules!!

he makes fool of empty pockets .. wise pepe .. wise!!!

pepe contemplating the fate of the Universe!!

bahahaaaa

here is the true ruler of the universe !!!!!!!

pepe TRUMP!!!!

bahhahaaaaaaa