Anal play / Full On Greek for Men

Strap ons are my specialty Originally Posted by Selena51

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Right.
Houston to Dallas soon.
I am going to buy a chin strap on....drill it out and put a vibrating bullet in it!
Yes, and she's hotter than a firecracker!

Strap ons are my specialty Originally Posted by Selena51
I've had an anal fetish since I was young, almost 50 now. I've used candles, vibrators and butt plugs on myself. My ultimate fantasy would be to have a lovely lady use a strap-on on me.
I've had an anal fetish since I was young, almost 50 now. I've used candles, vibrators and butt plugs on myself. My ultimate fantasy would be to have a lovely lady use a strap-on on me. Originally Posted by wedge1964
mmmmmmmmmmmm Wedge,I will be your way late spring!!!
I will be happy to report back! I met with one of my favorite sluts last night and
not only got to fist him, but went in Elbow Deep!!!
Oh my my.. I told him next time I was going to get a mirror so he can watch

BTW- Whip cream inserted in my back side.. any pointers on how to make sure it is all out, will be greatly appreciated..LOL. Serious!
mmmmmmmmmmmm Wedge,I will be your way late spring!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds great! Shoot me a PM when you get ready to head this way!!
I will be happy to report back! I met with one of my favorite sluts last night and

BTW- Whip cream inserted in my back side.. any pointers on how to make sure it is all out, will be greatly appreciated..LOL. Serious! Originally Posted by melannie_star
An enema should do it. . . not sure of any other ways.

OBTW, HOT!
So how does the full Greek work best? I've enjoyed plenty of prostate play but would love to receive a full ride from a sexy provider. Do you go doggie with a reach around, or am I meant to do my own stroking. What works best?
Find a good colonics provider ..... pricey, but better than an enema.
Oh my... let me know when you are in Houston!

Originally Posted by melannie_star
So how does the full Greek work best? I've enjoyed plenty of prostate play but would love to receive a full ride from a sexy provider. Do you go doggie with a reach around, or am I meant to do my own stroking. What works best? Originally Posted by saminspring

there are several ways....no need to limit yourself to one position.

I love love love this
Any hot kinky ladies want to pound away, send me a message
Or if any lady's want to give it a try, I have all sorts of fun toys.
Chat soon
I've had some fun, prostate massage, stimulation and the like but I have yet to meet a gentleman in the area who has really wanted me to get more, ahem, involved. I would really like to try some pegging and other hot naughty action. The idea of a man receiving a strap on while on top of me cowboy and creaming my chest is a vision I would like to realize. But I would need to be with someone willing to work with a dilettante (me) and someone with a sweeter, non dom personality (also me)
You never learn if you like something if you stop trying new things.