Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

bump

Carry on. Originally Posted by cabletex7

Dude, get a life.
Lookn4Boobies finally got a vote!
Originally Posted by blood3
dude i'm a fan.....is there anyway to edit it, to make her movements even less coordinated and jerky then her natural movements are? I know that might not be possible.....
dude i'm a fan.....is there anyway to edit it, to make her movements even less coordinated and jerky then her natural movements are? I know that might not be possible..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
What would make you think Kitty has any idea of how to edit or Photoshop? Oh wait, there may be a thread or 20 about her doing just that...

This shit is better than Jerry Fucking Springer during a ratings week, lol.
:ro flmao:

Pray continue.
Looks like this thread was another blazing marketing success for the Op. Slashing her prices, offering quick visits, and appears now going again for the bare back / bbfs and scat crowd by accepting ALL requests!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1820623
  • TSSL
  • 09-06-2016, 04:31 AM
spam
Mmmm...ok Selena.
Who is TSSL?
Damn...I thought this thread died a slow hard death.

Wishful thinking
If Kitty were smarter - yeah, I know - she could have RTM'd TSSL's post and asked the mods to remove it. But, no, she had to post UITB, and bump this thread back to the top.
It would have still been bumped regardless if I said anything or not. Selena did that not me. BTW, I AM the one that RTM'd it. Plus I'm sure Snotchick was just waiting for an oppty to inject her .02 cents of venom as well... I am not the forum scapegoat Chicagoboy. Can't blame everything on me.

Now, that is MY .02 cents.

Ciao.
More drama for the retired Kitty Lamour - shocker. But as she said, it's not her fault.
More drama for the retired Kitty Lamour - shocker. But as she said, it's not her fault. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
oh... Well what's your excuse? You know... for being all fucked up like you are?

You need a therapist, not a hooker.
(Talking to my split personality )

Sue: you need a therapist. You have a problem.
Me: nah I'll stick with banging Dallas.

Sue: You whore!
oh... Well what's your excuse? You know... for being all fucked up like you are?

You need a therapist, not a hooker.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
How's this marketing strategy working for you? See you're back to offering quick visits and bareback based on your recent ad. Working to pay back the money you owe people?

Those mad trannies will get you every time.