Idiot of the Year

SLOBBRIN and IBIdiot must LOVE seeing this poll at the top of the page all day. Keep up the good work, TAKER.
HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!
Still butt hurt, eh LLIDiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just because you get "butt hurts" doesn't mean I, or everyone else do.

Actually, BigTitsIdiot, showed his ass again for what it actually is. Dumb!

He intentionally placed me at the top of the ballot, which by default puts "LL" (which is actually LAST IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER) as the FIRST CANDIDATE to be seen by a VOTER. (Something he learned while campaigning for that Draft Dodger Bill Clinton in 1991-2). So then every voter who looked at the ballot passed over "LL" and voted for someone else on the list.

Conclusion: Are you so ignorant I really have to explain?

The only reason why my "butt" would "hurt" regarding his ignorant poll is laughing my ass off AT BITTITSIDIOT so hard it hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I haven't gotten there yet .... but you are helping me .... by you making me laugh at your ignorance of "balloting" 101!!!!!
And what's your "expert" opinion of St. Whiny's DOTY poll?

Or should I say what's your "expert" TAKE on St. Whyny's DOTY poll?

How's that foot taste?
bump
bump Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again. Not to be forgotten and to be believed.
SLOBBRIN and I B Idiot must LOVE seeing this poll at the top of the page all day. Keep up the good work, TAKER. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, "U B Idiot" but U B idiotically confused as to who won this poll, U Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Lest U forget, U Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, this graphic will always be there to remind U.
Yes, "U B Idiot" but U B idiotically confused as to who won this poll, U Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Lest U forget, U Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, this graphic will always be there to remind U. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hoorah for Lil Cotex ! " IS ' he going to accept his ' crown ? And it's amazing that his " wins to loss " ratio isn't as bug as woomby's DOTY landslide win ! Guess they both need to be in a poll and compete " empty head to empty head " ! Combined titles, winner takes all ! " And is this (dark ) corner .... " !!! Tells us Michael Buffer !!!!
And what's your "expert" opinion of St. Whiny's DOTY poll?

Or should I say what's your "expert" TAKE on St. Whyny's DOTY poll?

How's that foot taste? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
St. Whiny. Hmmm . . . I like that.
St. Whiny. Hmmm . . . I like that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG .... if I correctly identified the spurious title assigned to you in the poll....

I want to congratulate you for tying with me for one vote ..... but will concede you beat me, because two people actually voted for me .....

YouRong and Want-a-be-a-Womb each voted for me once ......

.. since each are Half-Wits they could only vote a 1/2 vote each!
COG .... if I correctly identified the spurious title assigned to you in the poll....

I want to congratulate you for tying with me for one vote ..... but will concede you beat me, because two people actually voted for me .....

YouRong and Want-a-be-a-Womb each voted for me once ......

.. since each are Half-Wits they could only vote a 1/2 vote each! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, woomby would follow his mentor's " play " even after whipping him so badly in the DOTY poll for 2016 !!
So has Lil Cotex finally accepted the " will of the people " and realized that he "
IS " the " people's choice " IN HIS OWN POLL ? " IS " he going to formally accept HIS crown and acknowledge his new title ? He won't be able to have his reach around crew use the same " salute " as woomby's does to acknowledge his "elevated status " > . Maybe they can adopt this>i nstead !
But isn't the burning question for Lil Cotex " If YOU knew THEN what YOU know NOW about how the poll results IN YOUR OWN POLL were going to be, would YOU have elected to post the poll ? " It's a simple question !!!! Or will Lil Cotex duck and dodge the results of the election as voted by his fellow posters in this forum ?
But isn't the burning question for Lil Cotex " If YOU knew THEN what YOU know NOW about how the poll results IN YOUR OWN POLL were going to be, would YOU have elected to post the poll ? " It's a simple question !!!! Or will Lil Cotex duck and dodge the results of the election as voted by his fellow posters in this forum ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
This may be one of those occasions in which BigTitsIdiot was so blinded by his own obsession ...

....................that his 20-20 xray hindsight FAILED HIM!

He certainly FAILED OBAMINABLE ..... by not telling him the ISIS were NOT JV!