Ben Carson admits making up West Point story

You're endorsing and perpetuating Politico's lie, Old-THUMPER. Ergo, you're WKing for Politico, and you're a fucking liar when you do so, Old-THUMPER. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's on record that he has lied about many different things. How is this wking for someone? Do you deny that he said the pyramids were built for grain storage? Do you deny he said that?
It's on record that he has lied about many different things. How is this wking for someone? Do you deny that he said the pyramids were built for grain storage? Do you deny he said that? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Politico's claim that Carson lied was refuted, and Politico had to backtrack its remarks, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; thus, making Politico advocates like you liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Here's a question for you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The extract below cites a Colin Powell remark, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Powell was the senior military assistant to Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger at that time, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, so he was certainly in a position to "know" the facts.

1) Are you -- or any other faggot in your lib-retard reach around crew -- smart enough to know why Powell's remark is factually wrong, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

2) Is your ignorant ass going to call Colin Powell a "liar" because he was factually wrong, in this instance, in his memoir, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Commenting on your lack of reading and comprehension skills and your professional knowledge about how to drain dicks is a statement of fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. If you find such factual observations uncomfortable or "insulting", Ekim the Inbred Chimp, perhaps you should change your life style. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sperm bank, it your inability to read and comprehend. Better bring up Politico or Obie again. Go back to your glory hole and do what you do best. One thing lacking in your rants is facts.
Sperm bank, it your inability to read and comprehend. Better bring up Politico or Obie again. Go back to your glory hole and do what you do best. One thing lacking in your rants is facts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's your problem that you're too damn stupid to read and comprehend the WaPo article discrediting the Politico article, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
  • Old-T
  • 11-08-2015, 08:45 PM
0ld-lww get the fuck out of here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBM48uF35ms Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
IIFFy,

Check out that sunburn, the vacuous eyes, and the authentic white trash wardrobe--that is pure stereotype Southerner. I may be many things, but never a redneck. That guy is--as you imply--one of your neighbors. And I most definitely do not live in "Dixie"

The author of the Carson story has a history of hyperbole in his writing.
IIFFy,

Check out that sunburn, the vacuous eyes, and the authentic white trash wardrobe--that is pure stereotype Southerner. I may be many things, but never a redneck. That guy is--as you imply--one of your neighbors. And I most definitely do not live in "Dixie"

Originally Posted by Old-T

The red Honda at the end of the video has Washington plates. You are definitely a fruiter from Ohio... Old-lww 0bama loving yankee hypocrite...

Us rednecks wouldn't have you... come on down and talk some shit...

You will get what you put out, punk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjDWzDPewQY

Politico's claim that Carson lied was refuted, and Politico had to backtrack its remarks, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; thus, making Politico advocates like you liars, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Here's a question for you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The extract below cites a Colin Powell remark, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Powell was the senior military assistant to Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger at that time, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, so he was certainly in a position to "know" the facts.

1) Are you -- or any other faggot in your lib-retard reach around crew -- smart enough to know why Powell's remark is factually wrong, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

2) Is your ignorant ass going to call Colin Powell a "liar" because he was factually wrong, in this instance, in his memoir, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As is your wont, you didn't answer my question, because you know he said it and you know he's full of shit. Do you agree with Carson that the pyramids were built for grain storage? Yes or No? It's a simple question.

You try and obfuscate things by bringing up Colin Powell, who I don't give a shit about and has NOTHING to do with anything we were talking about. You are a fucking retrograde fucktard with nothing better to do than bullshit. You won't answer the question because you know I'm right.
It's your problem that you're too damn stupid to read and comprehend the WaPo article discrediting the Politico article, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nobody gives a shit. Whatever the case may be, it points to a larger question of him lying about or fabricating or whatever you want to call it, portions of his past.
As is your wont, you didn't answer my question, because you know he said it and you know he's full of shit. Do you agree with Carson that the pyramids were built for grain storage? Yes or No? It's a simple question.

You try and obfuscate things by bringing up Colin Powell, who I don't give a shit about and has NOTHING to do with anything we were talking about. You are a fucking retrograde fucktard with nothing better to do than bullshit. You won't answer the question because you know I'm right
. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's not obfuscation to exemplify how a notable person gets the facts wrong in their memoir, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you've demonstrated that you're too stupid to know what's factually wrong with Powell's statement while you mendaciously argue that anyone who misremembers something is lying. But then, your POV makes you the liar, doesn't it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Nobody gives a shit. Whatever the case may be, it points to a larger question of him lying about or fabricating or whatever you want to call it, portions of his past. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your lying ass "gave a shit" when your lying ass started this thread based on a lie from Politico, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your denial that "nobody gives a shit" makes you look like an even bigger liar, doesn't it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
It's not obfuscation to exemplify how a notable person gets the facts wrong in their memoir, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you've demonstrated that you're too stupid to know what's factually wrong with Powell's statement while you mendaciously argue that anyone who misremembers something is lying. But then, your POV makes you the liar, doesn't it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Your lying ass "gave a shit" when your lying ass started this thread based on a lie from Politico, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Your denial that "nobody gives a shit" makes you look like an even bigger liar, doesn't it, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What about Obama getting facts wrong in his memoir? Do you give him the same pass you want Carson and Powell to get?? Obama couldn't possibly have misremembered something, could he?

GO fuck yourself. You've been exposed, you fucking retarded bozo.
What about Obama getting facts wrong in his memoir? Do you give him the same pass you want Carson and Powell to get?? Obama couldn't possibly have misremembered something, could he?

GO fuck yourself. You've been exposed, you fucking retarded bozo
. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Odumbo made shit up, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and he wasn't held accountable by the lame-stream media. His white classmate "Regina" became black in his book, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo lied about his mother's insurance problems, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo claimed he was conceived while his parents celebrated Selma, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but his lying ass was already three years old by that time. Odumbo's mother left his father; not vice versa as Odumbo's lying ass claimed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Odumbo lyingly claimed he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're the fucking retard with your lying ass hanging in the wind because your stupid, lying ass started this thread based on a lie spread by Politico, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Odumbo made shit up, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and he wasn't held accountable by the lame-stream media. His white classmate "Regina" became black in his book, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo lied about his mother's insurance problems, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Odumbo claimed he was conceived while his parents celebrated Selma, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, but his lying ass was already three years old by that time. Odumbo's mother left his father; not vice versa as Odumbo's lying ass claimed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And Odumbo lyingly claimed he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You're the fucking retard with your lying ass hanging in the wind because your stupid, lying ass started this thread based on a lie spread by Politico, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're an idiot...
It's your problem that you're too damn stupid to read and comprehend the WaPo article discrediting the Politico article, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Good choice sperm bank bring up the article . That way you can pretend to discuss the OP. If you weren't so stupid it would occur to you that I didn't quote the politico article, but like all good libatards you keep repeating it till you believe it.
Good choice sperm bank bring up the article . That way you can pretend to discuss the OP. If you weren't so stupid it would occur to you that I didn't quote the politico article, but like all good libatards you keep repeating it till you believe it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Politico is the source you're quoting when you attack Carson, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're just too damn stupid to realize it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. But since Politico was demonstrably lying, that makes you are a liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You're an idiot... Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a cock-sucking liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.