OK I have had it with Racism in hobbying

I'm under Paulina!! WOO HOO!

I avoid this crap like the plague. Tiffani Jameson said Probably one of the best responses. I haven't read the whole thing. I don't want to kill my remaining brain cells. People are so quick to point fingers at each other it really amazes me sometimes. You can't gain one thing by posting in a thread like this because, no matter what you're not going to change the ladies mind. What ever the reason, she doesn't have to share her body with you if she doesn't want to.
Well, we've heard from everybody else: wouldn't it be interesting to have the providers who don't see blacks chime in here? Get to where the rubber hits the road. I bet the typical reason is more fear than racism, although I'm certain racism plays a role for some small minority. And when I say fear, I'm talking generally about the feeling a white person gets when it's night and you're walking down the street with a group of young black men wearing hoodies and do-rags, with their pants dropping down off their asses coming up behind you. Forgive the stereo-type. It's just reality, deserved or not. Many white people are afraid of being victimized by black men. I don't subscribe to it, don't agree with it, think it is unfortunate and wrong.... but that's just the way it is. I take folks as they come, one at a time. There are just as many white assholes as there are black assholes.

Some really good posts. Meg, Tiffani, Bushaholic...those of us who mostly lurk do appreciate the time and effort.

The stupidly obvious bottom line, at least for me, is that the provider gets to decide who she wants to fuck. It's her vagina, she decides who has access. All the rest of this chit-chat is happy horseshit. Interesting, but meaningless. I sympathize with the OP's situation but there's nothing for it and nothing is going to change it. Fuck it and drive on.
if you had to book chinese women, or bbw's, redheads or blonde gilfs or goth types. if some women don't wanna do old guys young men smokers or fat guys thats ok but if they dont wanna do black guys their racists? kinda personal who you wanna bang hard to say you gotta do this kinda guy
I had one of the worse weeks in hobbying and I am sick of it. You guys know me I try to give good reviews and help out with new spots when I can. But I am sick of the Racism that is out there because of stupid ass pimps and ignorant brothers who make it bad for all of us. I am of mixed decent and I get turned down a lot from providers I want to see because of it. I am use to it but this last weekend took the cake for me. It stated out at Cabaret royal where I went because I was bored. I usually go to the fare but I wanted to see something different. I was eyeing this cute Latina that was just the bomb. She danced for everyone and I waited patiently. I finally asked the waitress to go over and see if she could spend some time with me. Well She was told that she doesn’t sit with BLACK GUYS…I was suspired and kind of hurt but since I know the manager I told him the situation and what was going on. I then left there and went to my favorite spot club Azukita. I found this pretty ass Latina that was just gorgeous. I went to the back for the pvt dance and then asked to go upstairs like I have done before. I was told know by the owner and the girl told me later it was because I was Black even though I have been up there before. I am just tired of Not being able to see who I want because of the color of my skin. I am not Ghetto and I am a professional yet either these women have PiMPS who are scared of Brothers or they are scared of Wanna Be Pimps. I know this has been written so many times before but it just makes me want to give up hobbying for good. There is no reason to deal with crap like this anymore. Originally Posted by James_bond 007
Years ago I was having an 'after' conversation with a provider I've known for 10+ years, when she related booking a new client who turned up at her incall unexpectedly African-American. Said she made-up an excuse, and turned him away. I asked why she didn't see AA clients, and she replied that they were too big. Another stereotype? Yes! But as a member of the intergalactic confederation of short fat bald white guys with small penises & erectile dysfunction, I understood her reasoning, albeit faulty. Or maybe she's racist, but didn't wish to admit it. Knock on the door of a home displaying a confederate flag & ask why; you'll either get a dumb stare, the 'states right' rationale, or weapon brandishing. Rarely will people admit to being racist, rich or asleep!

Years ago I heard a presentation by Tony Zinni. He was discussing a low probability of success situation our nation was in, summing it up with 'It is what it is,' which I took to mean that we can't change the origins of the conflict & should look strategy & tactics to cope with it, rather than bemoaning our lot. Without condoning racism or racial preference, the P411 solution mentioned by BossyWillson has worked well for me, without the drama. And yes, about half the providers I contact never reply. Does the 'I wouldn't have sex with you if you paid me' implication hurt? A bit, but not as much as JB's rejection, I suspect.

Do I still see the above mentioned no-AAs provider? Occasionally. She's tight & is willing to dress up as Janet Reno, which makes me hot! Does that make me, a professed non-racist, a hypocrite? After reading this thread, I think yes. So, after this insight, will I change my behavior? Hmmm... its so much easier to complain about other people's behavior, than to change my own...
And I have had it with this thread. Lets change the subject for a while.

Chipper