There is a reason why we are seeing more 1/2 hour session offers

Wow .. I stay away from the boards for few days and miss all the carnage.

Lina
Yeah, from 1/2 hour session to all night ones. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Amazing how that evolved, isn't it? We do tend to over-kill a good thing here. Give me a lingering "little death."

This thread just really illustrates how expectation and fulfillment varies, that there's someone for everyone in the hobby, and that we're lucky to have a place to showcase interpretive sexuality as an art form.

Hey, I just noticed I've passed 600 posts! Does that make me a ho yet? Er....never mind.
Amazing how that evolved, isn't it? We do tend to over-kill a good thing here. Give me a lingering "little death."

This thread just really illustrates how expectation and fulfillment varies, that there's someone for everyone in the hobby, and that we're lucky to have a place to showcase interpretive sexuality as an art form.

Hey, I just noticed I've passed 600 posts! Does that make me a ho yet? Er....never mind.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
over 600 posts...you're a novice. 2,000+ is a posting ho
Mercedes is my fave car and Destin is my favorite city in Fla...wow! Well I do like Key West in the off season he he.

Nice post btw! Originally Posted by London Rayne
How about San Francisco, do you like San Francisco?? Please come visit me!
Eh I hate the West Coast lol. I think you may be the "friend" Natale was telling me about..if so would love to meet you but prefer not to hijack the thread lol. Not that it hasen't already been done, done again, and had a fork stuck in.
Do you ever get to San Antonio, TX? I travel there occasionally on business....
I think she wants you to PM her.