ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

Not so much WHAT you said, but the obviously fake intent of it, and nothing wrong with that either I dont guess, just called ya out on it is all. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
It would be very easy to get upset right now because on several occasions I've stated the same thing just like my recent post. Is it so hard to believe that someone could disagree with you but mean you no harm? I meant what I said I wish you the very best!
so ur saying a guys ass is the same as a girls ass?
Well, hopefully:

Those who are interested now know about Brandy.
Those who want to avoid a post op TS will be less likely to be surprised.
The haters will still hate.
Some of the haters now have self-posted alerts.
Hahahaha that's funny shit! Self alerted to what? Those guys have been here long enough to not have to worry about a thing they say!
RB, don't take anything personally. Really, half the guys here are just enjoying themselves seeing how you'd react to certain remarks at this point. With that said......
WAIT........

Let me get ready......before anyone makes another post......

.........CHECK!

.........CHECK!

.........CHECK!

.........GO!!!!
I am I can tell .
Its a man with issues end of story Originally Posted by 124rg

I agree it is and always will be a man, I'm a little different in that my entire sex life revolves around WOMEN'S Feet, men's feet are disgusting and gross the living shit out of me, there's no effing way I could ever massage and kiss a dude's feet hell no!!! aside from the adams apple and masculine features I'm thinking those are still the feet of a man. I don't however have a problem with addressing her as a female if that's what she wishes.

As far as the "issues" part of your statement, I would think it would be safe to say
that we all pretty much have issues of some sort otherwise we wouldn't be here.
To address that, I am a size 8 in womens shoes and my feet are as soft as any girls...

I agree it is and always will be a man, I'm a little different in that my entire sex life revolves around WOMEN'S Feet, men's feet are disgusting and gross the living shit out of me, there's no effing way I could ever massage and kiss a dude's feet hell no!!! aside from the adams apple and masculine features I'm thinking those are still the feet of a man. I don't however have a problem with addressing her as a female if that's what she wishes.

As far as the "issues" part of your statement, I would think it would be safe to say
that we all pretty much have issues of some sort otherwise we wouldn't be here. Originally Posted by Little Monster
To address that, I am a size 8 in womens shoes and my feet are as soft as any girls... Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
I believe it.... anyone who has there foot in their mouth as much as you do should have very soft feet! Tell you what why don't you make little monsters day and post a foot or feet picture. Prove him wrong RB.

Interestingly enough have you posted your age?

If one of the skulls was a woman the jaw would be moving... fucking awesome!

RB, don't take anything personally. Really, half the guys here are just enjoying themselves seeing how you'd react to certain remarks at this point. With that said...... Originally Posted by Beagle
I'd agree with that but I think some guys are just testing the waters if you will before they jump in!
You can find that on my showcase, look closely beside where it says Age, forgot about you being blind.

QUOTE=Still Looking;1054657312]I believe it.... anyone who has there foot in their mouth as much as you do should have very soft feet! Tell you what why don't you make little monsters day and post a foot or feet picture. Prove him wrong RB.

Interestingly enough have you posted your age?

If one of the skulls was a woman the jaw would be moving... fucking awesome!

[/QUOTE]
You can find that on my showcase, look closely beside where it says Age, forgot about you being blind. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
I didn't even think to look there. Thank you for pointing that out! My bad! Did you like the two skull comment or did you have your sense of humor cut off as well?

RB, just curious......have you gotten your genetics tested before and if so, do you also have XXY sex chromosomes like KrystiKakes?