Freaky little cum thirsty fetish friendly slut?

yall are funny, I don't know why I was so angry yesterday. Y'all are no body to me, no need to stress over a group of grown women who want to argue with an 18 y.o.

Well, I'm gonna go explore LR in this rainy weather. (: splash around in my rainboots and spend time with my friends. Have a lovely day ladies, ttyl :* Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Now u sound 12 and it make me wonder why u are on a grown woman and mans prostitute page where ppl are buying and selling great fucking times and fantasies... Go to bed now young lady!
Yeah I was gonna report you for outing since I didn't think I have you permission up most my pic...but my ass looks great in that one so imma let it go. Originally Posted by RJinLR
I figured I could get a pass for posting a great ass pic of you jizzing rainbows

Now u sound 12 and it make me wonder why u are on a grown woman and mans prostitute page where ppl are buying and selling great fucking times and fantasies... Go to bed now young lady!
Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Ouch!
Ok now the unicorn jizzing a rainbow wins... Originally Posted by RJinLR
That was a pretty awesome pic.
Well, yes we are whores. But somehow, that still pales in comparison to pissing rainbows. I'm going to work on my thought process a bit and morph into something else. I've always wanted to be Batwoman. I'll probably still spread my...uh...wings for the right amount of cash, though. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
OMG can I be your side kick please!!! We can buy costumes and everything!!!
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
To the Bat Cave!!!
Yeah I was gonna report you for outing since I didn't think I have you permission up most my pic...but my ass looks great in that one so imma let it go. Originally Posted by RJinLR
You do have a great ass n that pic. And the rainbow piss brings out your eyes.

Originally Posted by SerenityXX
Uh oh. Someone is being scolded for staying up during nap time. Lol
I got caught up in Tht unicorns ass.. Thts amazing. I need to do some squats. Lol
...it make me wonder why u are on a grown woman and mans prostitute page where ppl are buying and selling great fucking times and fantasies... Originally Posted by SerenityXX
You know, checking a box that says "I'm a whore" really ought to be part of the Verified Provider application process. It is a shameless hooker message board, after all...

Maybe she thinks this is facebook.
You know, checking a box that says "I'm a whore" really ought to be part of the Verified Provider application process. It is a shameless hooker message board, after all...

Maybe she thinks this is facebook. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I really think it ought to be a part of the application process as well.. This isn't Tinder or MeetMe or Badoo or any of those other dating/social network sights and it damn sure isn't Facebook..

She must be confused in her young delicate age

Maybe she thinks this is facebook. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Facebook... All this time I thought it was my favorite channel. Soap opera network.
Currently playing
The bold and the banging
As the hooker fucks
These are the whores of our lives
And my favorite
General Cocksucker
i haven't been with a lot of people. Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Arkietards have more sense than I gave them credit for...

Seriously though...you're 18 and you weight 200 pounds. You're going to die before you're 50 if you don't unfuck that...
Lol so she says. She has regulars after all
Ok in a month and a half she has 12 reviews, that's not counting all the others she hasn't seen who don't even write reviews....at the rate she is going she will not be able to call that pussy tight for too much longer...wear is out like you are your young tight pussy line...lol this is all funny to me
Arkietards have more sense than I gave them credit for...

Seriously though...you're 18 and you weight 200 pounds. You're going to die before you're 50 if you don't unfuck that... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Lmaooo oh myyyyy!!!
I'm having a blast reading all of this myself
Pure comedy...lol
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Abraham Lincoln