Poll: Free Jon Balls

For those that are wondering, Jonballs will return on or about 11/18 after serving his 30 day vaca.
  • GP
  • 11-13-2011, 05:55 PM
It is an absolute pleasure seeing our current moderating staff doing such a fantastic job. KUDOS!
  • cnym
  • 11-13-2011, 05:58 PM
For those that are wondering, Jonballs will return on or about 11/18 after serving his 30 day vaca. Originally Posted by jymie
An early Welcome back Jonballs
  • MC
  • 11-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Welcome Back Jon.

Now the question remains, what the fuck happened to Juan???
  • GP
  • 11-13-2011, 06:14 PM
That's his illegal immigrant cousin.

Before I go into any further details.....

MODS..... Is it ok to talk about illegal immigrant cousins? Ya know... board rules and prohibited topics and all.
Sounds like it could be funny!
  • Chloe
  • 11-13-2011, 10:24 PM
well if we ban every one who say something somebody doesn't like, wait for it, wait for it..... well maybe that is the point, you wouldn't have anything to read.
Jon should be let back on and if you don't like what he says or you are that sensitive, then you probably shouldn't be on the board to begin with.

Oh why can't we all just get along, hell yea set Sir Jon free

I think we should all meet at local bar, shared some drinks, war stories and ban the Mods Originally Posted by ascott765

I am sensitive. I am real and in the moment . . .I orgasm with intensive real orgasms in the moments and I connect for real. So craziness is off my menu lol!!! And boys who want ladies to fake is off the list as well!!!
...but back to topic. As this poll comes to a conclusion, the results are surprising to me. It's not the overwhelming groundswell of support I predicted when I started it.

I particularly appreciate the providers who spoke up.

Hopefully the new moderators will AT LEAST reconsider whether a "ban for life" is really the right way to go. Jon offered a lot more than 80% of the folks who have memberships here.
If this board is as polarized as the country, then 60/40 amounts to a landslide.
If this board is as polarized as the country, then 60/40 amounts to a landslide. Originally Posted by jokacz
it is,
I think we should all meet at local bar, shared some drinks, war stories and ban the Mods Originally Posted by ascott765
Awwwwwwwwwww...... c'mon!!! That's not one of the "benefits" in my package!

I'm gonna resign if you guys don't invite me! Ask Anita - I play nice. And I buy drinks! (Chloe, babe, you know that too! Though it's been awhile.... too long!).
For those that are wondering, Jonballs will return on or about 11/18 after serving his 30 day vaca. Originally Posted by jymie
This is good news

I hope Doove isn't too upset! LOL
  • Doove
  • 11-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Jon offered a lot more than 80% of the folks who have memberships here. Originally Posted by NormalBob
And he's broken more rules, more times, than 100% of the folks who have memberships here.

ascott, that would work for me

On a serious note I hope that we all learn from this experience. Vacations can be fun, short or long term, and if we work hard enough at it a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56wYIjGFeOY

Welcome back JB!!!

DD
7x7 brother doove
If he owns his shit and adapts, the future can be written differently